- Job Title Senior Manager, Workforce Planning and Insights
- Hiring Organization Etsy
- Company Website https://www.etsy.com/
- Remote Locations Worldwide
- Job Type Remote, Full-Time
- Remarks High Paying
Etsy is the global marketplace for unique and creative goods. We build, power, and evolve the tools and technologies that connect millions of entrepreneurs with millions of buyers around the world. As an Etsy Inc. employee whether a team member of Etsy, Reverb, Depop, or Elo7 you’ll tackle unique, meaningful, and large-scale problems alongside passionate coworkers, all the while making a rewarding impact and Keeping Commerce Human.
What’s the role?
We are looking for a workforce management professional to ensure that Etsy support is always available to our buyers and sellers, optimizing available resources to meet service level targets.
As the Senior Manager, Workforce Planning & Insights you will be responsible for meeting our service level agreements within our available resources and finding opportunities to make the most out of our investments. Do you find joy in leading data-driven operational teams? If so, this could be the perfect match.
This is a full-time position reporting to the Director, Partner Engagement and the base salary range will be 133,000 – 173,000 USD per year. In addition to salary, you will also be eligible for an equity package, an annual performance bonus, and our competitive benefits that support you and your family as part of your total rewards package at Etsy. For this role, we are considering candidates based in the United States who are either remote, flex, or office-based. Etsy offers different work modes to meet the variety of needs and preferences of our team.
What’s this team like at Etsy?
The Partner Engagement team’s mission is to deliver a network for qualified, available and efficient partners to support our customers. The Workforce Planning & Insights sub-team owns support availability as measured by our SLAs, striving to meet Etsy’s customers when and where they need us.
For U.S. roles only:
Many Etsy roles are open to remote candidates, and you’ll be able to identify which ones within the location header of each job description. We’re open to remote hires from all U.S. states except Hawaii and Alaska.
- Lead all aspects of workforce and budget management, ensuring that staffing plans are developed on a daily, weekly, quarterly & annual basis that enable teams to meet our SLAs within the expected budget and cost-per resolution targets
- Establish and maintain consistent systems for keeping the organization up to date on workforce capacity plans, leading processes to align and inform team members
- Define methods and metrics for identifying trade-offs and options for senior leadership to inform thoughtful and agile decision-making, advising on analytical projects and initiatives led by your team members
- Work closely and collaboratively with Partner Engagement and Member Services leadership group, informing our overall team strategy and roadmap
- Lead and mentor your team on goal setting, work prioritization and career development and build alignment with organizational leadership on the team’s behalf
- Of course, this is just a sample of the kinds of work this role will require! You should assume that your role will encompass other tasks, too, and that your job duties and responsibilities may change from time to time at Etsy’s discretion, or otherwise applicable with local law.
- 7+ years of people management
- Experience with workforce management, preferably in the contact center industry
- Successful track record of managing large-scale budgets
- Highly analytical, comfort in sourcing and manipulating large data sets to pull out insights and build operational plans that ladder into longer-term strategic priorities
- Excellent presentation skills, with a proven ability to coach your team to deliver high impact business reviews with internal and external partners
- Ability to influence multiple partners at various levels and subject areas
- Provide success leading and developing teams in a highly collaborative, cross-functional environment
- Ability to maintain composure and optimism in high stress situations
- Ability to capture and apply data to make decisions and frame trade offs, with an appreciation and understanding of Etsy’s broader business strategies and macro climate
How To Apply
Click “Apply” below to fill in the application form!
- Remote Job Location United States
- Salary Offer $133,000 Annually
- Experience Level Senior Level
- Education Level Non Specific
- Working Hours to be arranged (full time based )
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page