- Job Title Senior People Operations Specialist
- Hiring Organization Camunda
- Company Website https://camunda.com/
- Remote Locations EMEA
- Job Type Remote, Full-Time
What You’ll Be Doing
We are looking for a Senior People Operations Specialist who will work on a variety of employee lifecycle projects. You’ll be part of a global People Operations team which consists of all aspects of the employee lifecycle at Camunda. You will report directly into Manager, People Operations, Ross Hendrick and work together with two other People Operations Specialists.
*This is a remote role and can be based anywhere in EMEA.
Who Is Camunda?
Camunda is the leader in process orchestration software. Our software helps orchestrate complex business processes that span people, systems, and devices. With Camunda, business users collaborate with developers to model and automate end-to-end processes using BPMN-powered flowcharts that run with the speed, scale, and resiliency required to compete in today’s digital-first world. Hundreds of enterprises such as Atlassian, ING, and Vodafone* design, automate, and improve mission-critical business processes with Camunda to drive digital transformation.
Annually recognized by Deloitte among top high-growth companies, Camunda operates as a global, remote-first organization.
“Everyone is welcome at Camunda” — it’s a celebrated component of our culture. We strive to create an inclusive environment that empowers our people. At Camunda, we honour diverse cultures and backgrounds and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applications will receive consideration without regard to gender, race, ethnicity, religion, belief, sexual orientation, age, disability or any other protected characteristics under applicable law. We are looking forward to your application!
Employee Life Cycle
- Own and drive engaging employee lifecycle processes including onboarding, offboarding, employee changes, leaves of absences, and compliance.
- This includes both our entity & PEO employment solutions.
- Ensure the integrity of data in our HRIS by accurately entering, maintaining and/or processing all employee related personal information.
- Document, implement and work to improve processes, procedures and programs relating to the employee lifecycle – conducting regular reviews around optimization and scalability.
- Strive to find process automations by leveraging our tools, systems & people technology team.
- Serve as the front-line advisor for employee inquiries (e.g., benefits questions, HRIS support, employee lifecycle matters).
- Think documentation/handbook first, ensure the question that you just answered has been documented or has a place in the handbook. This will ensure employees to self solve issues / questions and promote an asynchronous environment.
- Assist the P&O team on organizational changes & sensitive matters.
- 5+ years of experience in People Operations/HR roles, in a global tech environment
- Passion and ability to thrive in remote – first environment, driving collaboration asynchronously
- An ability to work autonomously and take ownership of projects, applying working in iterations in day to day activities (many small steps, rather than few big steps).
- Proficiency with or the ability to quickly learn the organization’s HRIS and other People Technology systems to constantly improve our processes, all while keeping the focus on positive and seamless employee experience
- Ability and/or willingness to use our product
If you don’t think you meet all of the criteria but are still interested in the job, please apply. Nobody checks every box – we’re looking for candidates that are particularly strong in a few areas, and have some interest and capabilities in others.
- A remote-first culture that enables you to work remotely as much as you’d like to. We believe talent is global!
- A home office equipment budget and the choice of hardware. Mac, Windows, Linux, you choose what works best for you or/and you can work from a coworking space.
- We support our employees in maintaining a healthy work/life balance, so we offer and encourage flexible time off at Camunda. Use your flexible time for anything that helps you recharge your batteries or maintain your life outside of work.
- A clear mind is a healthy mind; we offer a headspace subscription and pay towards your fitness activities.
- Social interactions are important to us! Each year, Camunda hosts a company-wide get-together in new and exciting locations! In 2022, Camundi from all over the world gathered for our third Camunda Company Retreat in Pennsylvania, USA. Find out more about the annual retreat here
- Inclusive culture based on our FAITH values; quarterly performance reviews and employee engagement surveys to make sure you feel heard and valued.
- We understand that our employees contribute immeasurably to Camunda’s success: to allow employees to benefit from that success, every Camunda employee is offered virtual shares from our Virtual Stock Option Plan (VSOP).
- More of what we offer globally & in your country can be found here.
How To Apply
Click “Apply” below to fill in the application form!
- Remote Job Location EMEA
- Salary Offer to be discussed
- Experience Level Senior Level
- Education Level Non Specific
- Working Hours to be arranged (full time based)
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page