- Job Title Senior People Operations Specialist
- Hiring Organization iDeals Solutions Group
- Company Website https://www.idealsvdr.com/
- Remote Locations Worldwide
- Job Type Remote, Full-Time
iDeals is a global B2B SaaS product company recognized as the most highly rated and customer-centric in a secure business collaboration market. Trusted by more than 1,000,000 users from 175,000 companies globally, we are on a mission to create more prosperity in the world by accelerating high-stakes business decisions. We achieve this by delivering extremely intuitive and robust software products that help people make impactful decisions with less stress, higher quality, and shorter hours:
iDeals Virtual Data Room: A web-based cloud platform used by companies in a wide range of industries to ensure secure confidential document sharing for online due diligence, fundraising transactions, corporate reporting, licensing, clinical trials, and other business goals.
iDeals Board: A cloud platform with web and mobile applications used by board members, CEOs, executives, and corporate secretaries, to streamline governance and improve high-stake decisions in a fast, secure, and compliant way.
iDeals has grown to 450+ employees and 25+ locations. We’re looking for an experienced People Operations Specialist to expand our HR team in Spain. You will coordinate onboarding and offboarding globally, help with ad-hoc requests from iDealers, as well participate in cross-functional projects to improve people operations.
You will report to the Director of People Operations, collaborate with Legal, Finance, Talent Acquisition, Internal IT Support teams, and external partners like EORs.
Commitment, Excellence, Collaboration, Trust and Care are core values to the iDeals team. For us, these are the principles that every iDealer lives and breathes. We are on the lookout for like-minded individuals who share our values. By doing so, we are able to create a team where talents feel at ease and are able to work to the best of their abilities.
Commitment and Excellence inspire us to set the bar high, achieve the most ambitious goals and push the limits further. Our diversity and different perspectives are the foundation of our success. Collaboration and Trust ensure that everyone has access to all the information, proactively shares thoughts, and leverages the teammates’ diverse opinions, experiences, and backgrounds. Both values help us to solve the most challenging problems. Care drives us to create a positive work environment and make everyone feel valued. We also stand for iDealers’ physical, mental, financial, and personal well-being and encourage a healthy lifestyle and active living.
iDealers work in a remote-first model, meaning we collaborate from anywhere either home, cafe, co-working space, or one of our offices. Some roles may have specific location-based requirements, including in-office and client interactions. Despite being located across the globe, we stay connected through the latest tools and technologies, ensuring that everyone on our team feels surrounded by teammates and engaged with our common goals.
iDeals is an equal opportunity employer
iDeals is made up of people from a wide variety of backgrounds and lifestyles. We embrace diversity and invite applications from people from all walks of life. We don’t discriminate against employees or applicants based on gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, age, national origin, citizenship.
- Ensure exceptional employee experience with high-quality service
- Act as a main point of contact for all people-related questions
- Coordinate end-to-end onboarding and offboarding
- Own benefits administration and daily Q&A in the ticketing system
- Create easy-to-understand and locally compliant policies & procedures
- Keep iDeals handbook up to date and user-friendly
- Maintain and oversee BambooHR
- Help with internal events management and communications
- Take part in cross-functional projects to ensure operations are scalable
- Advanced English – both oral and written
- 3+ years of experience in a similar HR Generalist / People Partner role
- Knowledge of the local labor law and international compliance requirements (Poland – must-have; EU and US – highly preferable; Brazil and China – nice to have)
- Experience in providing support to teams distributed across 5+ countries
- Critical thinking and high inner standards for your work
- Global mindset and people-centric clear communication style
- Ability to prioritize tasks effectively and adapt to moving targets quickly
- Conflict resolution or mediation skills are highly preferable
Would be a plus
- Experience in cooperation with different Employees of Record
- Experience with ticketing systems with SLAs/KPIs
- Basic HRIS automation and software implementation skills
- Event management skills
We highly value our people, so we will provide you with all the resources and support you need to succeed.
For your work
- Remote-first model with teams distributed globally
- Home office set up budget
- High-end laptop, monitor and any additional IT equipment needed
- Reimbursement of co-working space expenses
For your well-being
- Medical insurance with flexible coverage
- Compensation for sports, yoga, mental, and other health and wellness-related activities
- Reimbursement of participation in sports competitions
- 23 business days of paid time off per year
- Unlimited health-related time-off
For your growth
- Individual Development Plan based on your career interests
- Unlimited budget for learning and development activities
- Professional and self-development books and subscriptions compensation
- Sponsorship of conferences and meetups attendance
- iDeals’ support of your passion as a speaker or writer
- Internal growth and internal mobility policies
- Inspirational and team-building events
- Monthly Pizza Fridays at global office locations
- Generous internal referral program
- iDeals Surprise Boxes
How To Apply
Click “Apply” below to fill in the application form!
- Remote Job Location Anywhere
- Salary Offer to be discussed
- Experience Level Mid Level, Senior Level
- Education Level Non Specific
- Working Hours to be arranged (full time based )
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page