- Company Website: http://www.close.com/
- Remote Locations:
- Job Type:
- Turn the vague into the concrete. Talk with customers to discover & define their needs, understand their problems, and document their use cases.
- Write problem statements that clearly define shared needs across customers.
- Create detailed product specs from your problem statements through collaboration with Product Design and Engineering.
- Project manage the delivery of the feature — get it on the engineering roadmap and ensure it’s delivered on time and up to the Product team’s standards.
- Prepare for launches: work with the Marketing team on positioning/collateral, manage beta testers, write FAQs, define adoption / usage metrics, measure success, and share learnings.
- Be located in an Americas or European time zone
- Have 2+ years of Product Management experience shipping B2B SaaS for SMBs.
- Have 2+ years experience at software/internet companies in a product, engineering, or customer-facing role.
- Love listening to customers and diving deep into their problems and needs.
- Be detail-oriented, organized, and great at writing.
- Have good product vision & design sense.
- Be comfortable writing specs, drawing wireframes, & rapidly iterating on new feature ideas.
- Have experience with metrics/analytics tools
- Be growth minded; pushing to ship Product that focuses on moving the needle.
Bonus points if you…
- Have experience in sales or with sales tools / CRMs
- Have significant experience in Figma or other design/prototyping tools
- Have a technical/engineering background, not afraid to dabble in Python, HTML, CSS, or SQL.
- Culture video
- 100% remote company (we believe in trust and autonomy)
- Choose between working 5 days/wk (standard full-time) or 4 days/wk @ 80% pay
- Annual team retreats
- Quarterly virtual summits
- 5 weeks PTO + Winter Holiday Break
- 2 additional PTO days every year with the company
- 1 month paid sabbatical every 5 years
- Co-working stipend
- Paid parental leave
- Medical, Dental, Vision with HSA option (US residents)
- 401k matching at 6% (US residents)
- Dependent care FSA (US residents)
- Contributor to Stripe’s climate initiative
- Our story and team
How To Apply:
Click “Apply” to fill in the application form!
- Remote Job Location Americas, Europe
- Salary Offer to be discussed
- Experience Level Mid Level
- Education Level unspecified
- Working Hours to be arranged (full time based )
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page