- Job Title Senior Product Manager, Growth
- Hiring Organization Sword Health
- Company Website https://swordhealth.com/
- Remote Locations Worldwide
- Job Type Remote, Full-Time
Sword Health is on a mission to free two billion people from pain as the world’s first and only end-to-end platform to predict, prevent and treat pain.
Delivering a 62% reduction in pain and a 60% reduction in surgery intent, at Sword, we are using technology to save millions for our 2,500+ enterprise clients across three continents. Today, we hold the majority of industry patents, win 70% of competitive evaluations, and have raised more than $300 million from top venture firms like Founders Fund, General Catalyst, and Khosla Ventures.
Recognized as a Forbes Best Startup Employer in 2023, this award highlights our focus on being a destination for the best and brightest talent. Not only have we experienced unprecedented growth since our market debut in 2020, but we’ve also created a remarkable mission and value-driven environment that is loved by our growing team. With a recent valuation of $2 billion, we are in a phase of hyper growth and expansion, and we’re looking for individuals with passion, commitment, and energy to help us scale our impact.
Joining Sword Health means committing to a set of core values, chief amongst them to “do it for the patients” every day, and to always “deliver more than expected” on behalf of our members and clients.
This is an opportunity for you to make a significant difference on a massive scale as you work alongside 800+ (and growing!) talented colleagues, spanning two continents. Your charge? To help us build a pain-free world, powered by technology, enhanced by people — accessible to all.
- Work with cross-functional partners and executive stakeholders to set and communicate product vision, strategy, and roadmap;
- Define and deliver on product and on team all the KPIs and goals;
- Conduct market research and competitive analysis to identify opportunities for growth and expansion
- Work with multiple POs with different teams;
- Partner with Design to run user research, usability studies, data-driven experiments to develop deep customer empathy and inform product direction;
- Consistently integrate behavior data and customer feedback into key product decisions;
- Establish, monitor, and measure success metrics for your products;
- Drive new feature development from start to finish on mobile user interface platforms;
- Coaching other PMs (junior and intermediates); and
- Roadmap definition and proposals – Ownership with some support of the manager.
- 5+ years of direct product management experience, with a strong track record of shipping impactful consumer or business products;
- Experience working in a “growth” product related, account creation, and product enrollment;
- Experience being the main contributor/driver for the product vision;
- Data-driven decision maker with experience in Data Analysts (funnel analytics, Mixpanel, GA, firebase, Looker, others);
- Experience in the coordination of multiple product roadmaps, different products, Product Owners, and development teams;
- Natural leadership skills and capacity to be a technical guidance/mentor by example to other PMs/POs;
- Deep knowledge of Agile development frameworks (Scrum, Kanban);
- Ability to handle chaos, ambiguity, and complexity in a detailed and organized way;
- Talent to build products that require coordination across various teams; and
- Willingness to learn and keep developing yourself (growth mindset).
- Previous experience in Health Care related companies/providers; and
- Analytical approach to product development with a focus on designing and iterating on experiments. Experience with A/B, multivariate testing and leveraging rigorous creative testing methodologies to optimize and improve funnel performance.
How To Apply
Click “Apply” below to fill in the application form!
- Remote Job Location Anywhere
- Salary Offer to be discussed
- Experience Level Senior Level
- Education Level Non Specific
- Working Hours to be arranged (full time based )
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page