- Job Title Senior Product Manager, Marketplace
- Hiring Organization Grow Therapy
- Company Website https://growtherapy.com/
- Remote Locations Worldwide
- Job Type Remote, Full-Time
Grow Therapy is on a mission to serve as the trusted partner for therapists growing their practice, and patients accessing high-quality care. Powered by technology, we are a three-sided marketplace that empowers providers, augments insurance payors, and serves patients. Following the mass increase in depression and anxiety, the need for accessibility is more important than ever. To make our vision for mental healthcare a reality, we’re building a team of entrepreneurs and mission-driven go-getters. Since launching in February 2021, we’ve empowered over 10 thousand therapists and hundreds of thousands of clients across the country and insurance landscape. We’ve raised over $100mm of funding from Transformation Capital, TCV, and SignalFire.
About the role:
If you or a loved one has ever tried to find an in-network therapist, you may have already experienced how hard it is to find a therapist that’s the right fit for you, understand the costs associated with the appointment, or figure out if you’re covered by your insurance. We are hiring an early member of our product team to create a game-changing experience that redefines how providers manage their practice, how clients find therapists, and how care is delivered.
This is an opportunity to build technology that brings the therapy experience into the 21st century with a stellar engineering team.
- Own the product roadmap for the marketplace
- Rapid experimentation through A/B tests across the user experience to drive conversion rate
- Invest in technical and on page SEO to drive organic traffic
- Be a speakerphone for users: You’ll drive UXR for mental health providers and clients, synthesize those learnings, and use it to inform the product roadmap
- Set best practices and culture for product at Grow: You’ll play a huge role in deciding how we hire and recruit product managers in the future
- 5+ years of product management experience with 2+ years of experience in growth (startup, marketplace and healthcare experience is a plus but not required)
- Bonus for past experience integrating a CDP and working through data consistency issues
- Collaborative. You have experience working with designers and engineering teams
- User Empathy. You relish talking to users, understanding their unique pain points, and using that deep understanding to build products from first principles.
- Scrappy. You’ll do anything to achieve your goal. You know how to think on the fly and persist through setbacks and roadblocks and to motivate your teammates to do the same.
- Team Player. You are collaborative by nature, relish in camaraderie and group wins, and are looked to by colleagues as a steadfast partner and source of encouragement
Highly Motivated. You want ownership of your work
- The chance to drive impact within the mental healthcare landscape from day one
- Comprehensive health insurance plans, including dental and vision
- Our dedication to mental health guides our culture. Wellness benefits include (but are not limited to):
- Flexible working hours and location (remote OR in-office, your choice!)
- Generous PTO
- Company-wide winter break
- Mental health mornings (2 hours each week)
- Team meditation
- Wellness Stipend
- In-office lunch and biweekly remote lunch on us!
- Continuous learning opportunities
- Competitive salary
- The opportunity to help build a rapidly scaling start-up organization by taking strong ownership of your work, mentorship, and our unbounded leadership opportunities
The salary range for this role is 185-220k
How To Apply
Click “Apply” below to fill in the application form!
- Remote Job Location Anywhere
- Salary Offer 185-220k
- Experience Level Senior Level
- Education Level Non Specific
- Working Hours to be arranged (full time based )
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page