- Job Title Senior Product Manager
- Hiring Organization Tradeblock
- Company Website https://tradeblock.com/
- Remote Locations Worldwide
- Job Type Remote, Full-Time
About The Company
TradeBlock is the leading institutional digital assets trading platform. TradeBlock provides standardized connectivity and a powerful suite of tools to capture the end-to-end trade lifecycle for liquidity providers, asset managers, corporate clients, and exchanges, among others.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are looking for an experienced Product Manager to work closely with our cross-functional teams to own a technical product from planning to execution, and throughout the complete product life cycle. Interface with the business team and/or clients directly to understand requirements and coordinate product deliverables across multiple internal technology teams. Additionally, this role will support client meetings when technical discussions are required. Although this role won’t be directly developing software, there should be comfort communicating technical details about our technology to internal or external audiences.
- Coordinate cross-functionally across sales, engineering, marketing, research to ensure that market/ client feedback is incorporated into product roadmaps in a timely manner.
- Partner with engineering teams, company leadership and other product managers to contribute to overall Platform strategy, as well as roadmap and business plan development.
- Engage in comprehensive User Acceptance Testing to ensure product requirements are met.
- Manage and maintain backlogs, and product prioritization in order to facilitate the engineering teams and their project remain on track.
- Document detailed product requirements and cooperate on formulating technical designs with engineers.
- Create a seamless product feedback loop from sales, research and other DCG companies.
- Drive the creation of product operations processes as we scale.
- Manage product life cycle from strategic planning to tactical activities
- Specify market requirements for current and future products by conducting market research using multiple channels supported by on-going calls and visits to customers and prospects
- Prepare, create, and execute detailed functional requirements for capabilities in Portfolio Management, inclusive of detailed test scripts.
- Analyze potential product partner relationships.
- Define feature roadmap for products based on business opportunities, strategic direction of the company, and market research
- Work with sales management and other contributors to evaluate and prioritize opportunities and develop strategy
- Create feature descriptions to provide guidance to business analysts (or engineering leads) and contribute and approve the product-related business requirements documents
- Develop product launch and release plans.
- Deliver concise and meaningful presentations for internal and external audiences, including education and training of sales staff, training of support groups, and presentations at conferences, trade shows and key customer accounts.
- Act as liaison between sales, client services, and technology teams to support product positioning and customer demand as part of product development
- Act as a product champion within the company
- 6+ years in Product Management.
- Ability to own products autonomously, think strategically and execute methodically.
- Experience with web technologies (REST, APIs, etc.).
- Strong technical skills and experience coordinating with engineering.
- Strong communication skills.
- Experience in the crypto, FX and/or capital markets (experience with crypto trading systems especially favored) First-hand experience with trading platforms (OMS/EMS and deep understanding of trade life cycle management)
- Demonstrated experience with derivative securities, and associated life cycle events
- Working understanding of trade lifecycle, including portfolio management, compliance, trading, and post trade activities
- Knowledge of UI/UX best practices preferred
- Comfort with fast-paced, high-growth startup environments.
- Demonstrated results as a crypto product manager lead role
- 90% of Medical, Dental, Vision costs covered by TradeBlock (Coverage starts from day one)
- 401k Match w/ 5% company match
- Flexible PTO (Taking time off is important and encouraged)
- Opportunities for Equity in Digital Currency Group
- Paid Family Leave for mothers and fathers
- All new employees receive a WFH stipend.
How To Apply
Click “Apply” below to fill in the application form!
- Remote Job Location Anywhere
- Salary Offer to be discussed
- Experience Level Senior Level
- Education Level Non Specific
- Working Hours to be arranged (full time based )
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page