- Job Title Senior Program Manager
- Hiring Organization Grafana Labs
- Company Website https://grafana.com/
- Remote Locations Worldwide
- Job Type Remote, Full-Time
There are more than 700,000 active installations of Grafana around the globe, monitoring everything from beehives to climate change in the Alps. The instantly recognizable dashboards have been spotted everywhere from a SpaceX launch and Minecraft HQ to Wimbledon and the Tour de France. Grafana Labs also helps companies including Bloomberg, JPMorgan Chase, and eBay manage their observability strategies with full-stack offerings that can be run fully managed with Grafana Cloud, or self-managed with Grafana Enterprise Stack. The Grafana stack has grown to include two other open-source projects, Grafana Loki (for logs) and Grafana Tempo (for traces).
Description of Duties
You will ensure the successful planning and execution of our business initiatives and help stakeholders manage the accompanying change. You are organized and detail-oriented with a passion for helping teams drive successful completion of projects that will help Grafana scale effectively and efficiently. You are a great communicator, motivator, and program manager who can effectively structure work streams and prioritize tasks within. Your initial focus will be on GTM projects with the opportunity to increase scope as we scale as a team and organization. You will work with partners on our sales, customer experience, marketing, product, finance, legal, engineering, and other teams.
About Grafana Labs:
There are more than 950,000 active installations of Grafana around the globe, monitoring everything from beehives to climate change in the Alps. The instantly recognizable dashboards have been spotted everywhere from a NASA launch and Minecraft HQ to Wimbledon and the Tour de France. Grafana Labs also helps companies including Bloomberg, JPMorgan Chase, and eBay manage their observability strategies with full-stack offerings that can be run fully managed with Grafana Cloud, or self-managed with Grafana Enterprise Stack. The Grafana stack has grown to include four other open source projects, Grafana Loki (for logs), Grafana Tempo (for traces), Grafana Mimir (for metrics), and Grafana OnCall (for on-call management).
A note about covid-19:
All Grafanistas who wish to attend in-person events or travel for Grafana Labs must be fully-vaccinated.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
At Grafana Labs we’re building a company where a diverse mix of talented people want to come, stay, and do their best work. We know that our company runs on the hard work and the dedication of our passionate and creative employees. If you’re excited about this role but your experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways.
We will recruit, train, compensate and promote regardless of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, disability, age, veteran status, and all the other fascinating characteristics that make us different and unique. We believe that equality and diversity builds a strong organisation and we’re working hard to make sure that’s the foundation of our organisation as we grow.
- Work with key stakeholders to develop and drive toward initiative outcomes and success criteria
- Clarify roles and responsibilities within initiatives among team members, and establish and maintain clear chains of accountability
- Drive consistent, high-quality project and change management practices as we scale and offer best practices and document lessons learned
- Anticipate and manage risks, trade-offs, and cross-team dependencies; escalate and identify solutions to impediments
- Effectively communicate with, engage with, and lead stakeholders, providing them with clarity, focus in moments of uncertainty, and progress updates
- Develop and standardize processes across the business as needed
- Have 6+ years of work experience
- Proven ability to excel in the fast-paced, ambiguous, and fluid environment of a start-up
- Ability to develop and leverage frameworks to structure the team’s thinking and facilitate alignment
- Strong knowledge of program and change management practices and ability to apply aspects to specific situations
- Strong interpersonal skills and high emotional intelligence to build and maintain a network of relationships to facilitate initiative success
- Excellent oral and written skills to communicate complex issues, influence others internally and externally, and thrive in an asynchronous environment
- Demonstrated ability to think holistically across departments and apply sound business judgment
- Ability to identify challenges and roadblocks early, and bring teams together to navigate through them
- Passion for new challenges and a good sense of humor.
: For more information about the perks and benefits of working at Grafana, please check out our careers page.
How To Apply
Click “Apply” below to fill in the application form!
- Remote Job Location Anywhere
- Salary Offer to be discussed
- Experience Level Senior Level
- Education Level Non Specific
- Working Hours to be arranged (full time based )
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page