- Job Title Senior QA Analyst
- Hiring Organization Bounteous
- Company Website https://www.bounteous.com/
- Remote Locations Canada
- Job Type Remote, Full-Time
We are looking for a Senior QA Analyst who will create test plans, end-to-end test test cases, execute the tests, and manage all activities in the plan to ensure that all the objectives are met and that the solution works as expected. The solution should be tested in terms of functionality, performance, reliability, stability and compatibility with other systems.
We invite you to subscribe to our monthly and quarterly newsletters to stay up to date with the latest job openings as well as resources and tips for job seekers here.
Research shows that women and other underrepresented groups apply only if they meet 100% of the criteria of a job posting. If you have passion and intelligence, and possess a technical knack (even if you’re missing some of the above), we encourage you to apply.
Bounteous is focused on promoting an inclusive environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate the different viewpoints and experiences our diverse group of team members bring to Bounteous. Bounteous does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
In addition, you have the opportunity to participate in several Team Member Networks, sometimes referred to as employee resource groups (ERGs), that host space with individuals with shared identities, interests, and passions. Our Team Member Networks celebrate communities of color, life as a working parent or caregiver, the 2SLGBTQIA+ community, wellbeing, and more. Regardless of your respective identity, there are various avenues we involve team members in the Bounteous community.
Bounteous is willing to sponsor eligible candidates for employment visas.
For employment opportunities based in Canada:
Bounteous is an equal opportunity employer. We embrace diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive workplace. In accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005, accommodation will be provided at any point throughout the hiring process, provided the candidate makes their accommodation needs known to Bounteous. We welcome applications from all qualified candidates.
**Must be legally eligible to work in Canada.
- Review functional and design specifications to ensure full understanding of individual deliverables
- Identify test requirements from specifications, map test case requirements and design test coverage plan
- Develop, document, and maintain functional test cases and other test artifacts like the test data, data validation, QA reports
- Execute and evaluate manual or automated test cases and report test results
- Hold and facilitate test plan/case reviews with cross-functional team members
- Identify any potential quality issues per defined process and escalate potential quality issues immediately to management
- Ensure that validated deliverables meet functional and design specifications and requirements
- Isolate, replicate, and report defects and verify defect fixes
- Prioritize and schedule QA tasks based on criticality and urgency across concurrent development efforts
- Comfortable conducting system integration testing with external systems using externally generated test account/data
- 5+ years of hands-on QA testing experience in a client and/or web service environment, while adhering to Agile methodologies
- Minimum 4 years of experience performing manual testing
- Experience testing complex business rules – understanding system architecture and being able to extrapolate from a requested change all the parts of the system that are impacted and should be tested
- Understanding of how APIs are tested and how data moves throughout a web application from front-end to back-end data repositories
- Writing clear, concise detail-oriented test plans/cases
- Ability to understand and create test plans from specifications or verbal communications
- Experience with responsive and adaptive design
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Experience with Atlassian tools – JIRA, Confluence, Bitbucket
- Liaison with development, project management, and client
- BS or BA degree preferred
Nice to haves
- Experience with SQL a plus
- Hands-on Experience in API testing
- Expertise in Accessibility
How To Apply
Click “Apply” below to fill in the application form!
- Remote Job Location Canada
- Salary Offer to be discussed
- Experience Level Senior Level
- Education Level Non Specific
- Working Hours to be arranged (full time based )
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page