- Job Title Senior Recruiter, Tech
- Hiring Organization Remote Technology, Inc.
- Company Website https://remote.com/
- Remote Locations Worldwide
- Job Type Remote, Full-Time
Remote is solving global remote organizations’ biggest challenge: employing anyone anywhere compliantly. We make it possible for businesses big and small to employ a global team by handling global payroll, benefits, taxes, and compliance. Check out remote.com/how-it-works to learn more or if you’re interested in adding to the mission, scroll down to apply now.
Please take a look at remote.com/handbook to learn more about our culture and what it is like to work here. Not only do we encourage folks from all ethnic groups, genders, sexuality, age and abilities to apply, but we prioritize a sense of belonging. You can check out independent reviews by other candidates on Glassdoor or look up the results of our candidate surveys to see how others feel about working and interviewing here.
All of our positions are fully remote. You do not have to relocate to join us!
Recruiters at Remote have one of the most crucial responsibilities in the organisation – to hire the best talent in the world, helping Remote scale and succeed. Not only do we want to hire the best people, we also want to create the best hiring experience in the world. The Recruiter at Remote is not limited by a number of countries to hire from, and instead we hire all over the world on a daily basis and continuously aim to add amazing people from all over the world to our team.
What this job can offer you
- Work effectively to ensure Remote’s talent scaling needs are matched, supporting Product Design, Engineering and Product departments in their hiring needs for 6 months according to Remote’s H2’2023 hiring plan.
- Work closely with the TA Leadership on supporting required responsibilities to ensure the team is successful and brings on strong talent to the organization
- Continuously and proactively improve and initiate creative and scalable changes to our existing recruiting strategy.
- Act as an advocate for remote working and values and ensure our values are represented throughout the candidate experience.
- You’ll report to: Manager, Recruiting
- Team: People Team
- Location: Anywhere in the World
- Start date: As soon as possible
Remote Compensation Philosophy
Remote’s Total Rewards philosophy is to ensure fair, unbiased compensation and fair equity pay along with competitive benefits in all locations in which we operate. We do not agree to or encourage cheap-labor practices and therefore we ensure to pay above in-location rates. We hope to inspire other companies to support global talent-hiring and bring local wealth to developing countries.
At first glance our salary bands seem quite wide – here is some context. At Remote we have international operations and a globally distributed workforce. We use geo ranges to consider geographic pay differentials as part of our global compensation strategy to remain competitive in various markets while we hiring globally.
The base salary range for this full-time position is from $36,960 USD gross to $124,740 USD gross per year. Our salary ranges are determined by role, level and location, and our job titles may span more than one career level. The actual base pay for the successful candidate in this role is dependent upon many factors such as location, transferable or job-related skills, work experience, relevant training, business needs, and market demands. The base salary range may be subject to change.
How you’ll plan your day (and life)
We work async at Remote which means you can plan your schedule around your life (and not around meetings). Read more at remote.com/async.
You will be empowered to take ownership and be proactive. When in doubt you will default to action instead of waiting. Your life-work balance is important and you will be encouraged to put yourself and your family first, and fit work around your needs.
If that sounds like something you want, apply now!
- Directly responsible for world class hiring and a strong candidate experience, working closely with the Design team.
- Collaborate with managers to understand role requirements and establish effective recruiting strategies.
- Continuously improve the timing between first Recruiter call and through to offer.
- Track and analyze metrics and report on hiring progress to business leadership on a regular cadence.
- 5+ years of experience in full cycle recruitment in a high growth tech start up. Experience in recruiting across the entire organization is ideal. Strong preference for Design recruiting experience (Product Design & Brand Design) Excited and passionate about an excellent candidate experience at all times.
- Previous experience in filling senior level positions, including Director and upward level roles.
- Aligned to Remote’s values and a keen interest in finding the best talent in the world, that matches these values.
- Excited and passionate about an excellent candidate experience at all times.
- Ambitious and intentional about diversity and inclusion and more specifically to continuously hire in locations we have never hired before.
- Experience in working and optimising Greenhouse, as well as adopting new tools / technologies.
- Excellent speaking and written skills in English to engage with a global talent pool.
- It’s not required to have experience working remotely, but considered a plus.
- work from anywhere
- unlimited personal time off (minimum 4 weeks)
- quarterly company-wide day off for self care
- flexible working hours (we are async)
- 16 weeks paid parental leave
- mental health support services
- stock options
- learning budget
- home office budget & IT equipment
- budget for local in-person social events or co-working spaces
How To Apply
Click “Apply” below to fill in the application form!
- Remote Job Location Anywhere
- Salary Offer to be discussed
- Experience Level Senior Level
- Education Level Non Specific
- Working Hours to be arranged (full time based )
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page