- Job Title: Senior Search Engine Optimization Analyst
- Hiring Organization: Editorialist YX
- Company Website: https://editorialistyx.com/
- Remote Locations: Worldwide
- Job Type: Remote, Full-Time
Editorialist YX melds personal styling, editorial content, and shopping into one seamless digital experience powered by proprietary technology and e-commerce tools.Editorialist.com, our media property, delivers sophisticated content and commerce to aspirational and affluent consumers. Our stories connect readers with the bespoke product and service solutions for fashion, accessories, beauty, and wellness needs. The cornerstone of our tech platformthe YX appblends content, digital services, and e-commerce for our elite clientele, individuals with an average net worth in excess of $550 million. Our co-founder and CEO Rafael Ortiz previously co-founded NexTag, the largest comparison shopping site for products and services, and was responsible for marketing and business development until its sale for $1.2 billion.
Editorialist YX is looking for SEO Analyst. We are a start-up with amazing perks. As part of this role, you would be working on a small focused team always trying to find the fastest and best ways to grow organic traffic.
- Analyze the website data, look for insights, and uncover growth opportunities
- Capture market trends, and understand our target audience & their unmet needs to influence our content strategy
- Perform competitive analysis to identify opportunities, trends, and content gaps. Audit our websites regularly and ensure we follow the best SEO practices
- Determine metrics/KPIs and put measurements in place
- Collaborate with different teams and come up with ideas/ways to grow traffic (which will be measured by the KPIs).
- Should have demonstrated experience in on-page, off-page, and technical SEO
- Build Ideas Quickly. A/B Test. Iterate. Repeat. Embrace principles of Lean Start-up.
- Size & prioritize different growth opportunities
- Generate business reports to share the insights with the executive team
- Work on optimizing conversion rate & bounce rate
- Scale and automate the various SEO processes
- Be a champion of a data-driven culture
- Stay on top of SEO news, especially any upcoming changes to algorithms.
- You have experience working at an e-commerce marketplace or at product companies or an agency having leading SEO projects for E-Commerce clients.
- You have a Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree, preferably in marketing
- You have 7+Years of experience in SEO
- You are experienced in the use of various tools such as Google Analytics, Google Search Console, AHREFS/Semrush, Screaming Frog
- You have experience in Data Analytics.
- Should be comfortable in building reports in google sheets/excel.
- You are relentless in pursuit of growth but not afraid to pivot.
- Be results-oriented.
- You think strategically and develop comprehensive and data-driven marketing plans
- You have the High Energy/Start-up Mindset
- You are an excellent Team Player
- You have in-depth knowledge of different digital marketing channels, tools, and best practices
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills (English)
- You have basic programming/scripting knowledge
- You are willing to learn
- You have a keen understanding of user intent and usability, being able to differentiate a subpar user experience from an excellent one
- You are a team player who is comfortable working across an organization that is growing while doing.
- You communicate regularly and clearly with your co-workers and are never afraid to ask questions.
- You love what you do and are curious about all facets of EYX.
- Mediclaim Benefits
- Sat-Sunday Fixed Off.
- Retiral Benefits.
How To Apply:
Click “Apply” below to fill in the application form!
- Remote Job Location Anywhere
- Salary Offer to be discussed
- Experience Level Senior Level
- Education Level Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree
- Working Hours to be arranged (full time based )
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page