- Job Title Senior SEC Reporting Accountant
- Hiring Organization Exodus Movement Inc.
- Company Website https://www.exodus.com/
- Remote Locations Worldwide
- Job Type Remote, Full-Time
Exodus is looking for a Senior SEC Reporting Accountant to join our team and ensure the accuracy and compliance of our financial statements and SEC reporting. As a key member of our finance team, you will work closely with our auditors and other stakeholders to uphold our commitment to excellence in financial reporting. Join us on our mission to make cryptocurrency accessible to everyone and play a part in shaping the future of digital asset management.
- Prepare and analyze financial statements, including income statements, balance sheets, and cash flow statements
- Ensure compliance with GAAP and other regulatory requirements, including regular review of technical accounting guidance
- Work closely with our external auditors to ensure timely and accurate completion of review of our SEC reporting
- Review internal controls and participate with SOX implementation
- Prepare required SEC filings in compliance with SEC regulations, including all aspects of SEC reporting and compliance
- Assist with monthly account reconciliation review and analysis of changes, ensuring accuracy and completeness
- Keep up-to-date with financial policies and reporting compliance
- You have a Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, or a related field
- You have 5+ years of advanced experience in accounting, with a focus on SEC financial reporting
- You have advanced SEC reporting experience, including compliance with regulations
- You have advanced experience with US GAAP and other regulatory requirements and knowledge of technical accounting guidance
- You have excellent communication and interpersonal skills and the ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams
- You have excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, with a keen eye for accuracy and data integrity
- You have strong organizational skills, attention to detail, and ability to balance multiple tasks
- You live in one of the following time zones: Central, Eastern, or Mountain
Nice to Haves
- Knowledge of cryptocurrency and blockchain technology
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) certification
- Experience with NetSuite
- Freedom to work wherever you want, whenever you want.
- Building the future. Cryptocurrencies lay the foundation for the internet of value, the next major wave in application technology and personal finance.
- Collaborative and feedback-driven culture.
- Opportunity to grow.
- Fair pay, no matter where you live along with a competitive benefits package.
- 100% pay in Bitcoin with a buffer to account for price changes and exchange fees.
- All the tools you need to do the job
How To Apply
Click “Apply” below to fill in the application form!
- Remote Job Location Anywhere
- Salary Offer to be discussed
- Experience Level Senior Level
- Education Level Bachelor's Degree
- Working Hours to be arranged (full time based )
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page