- Job Title Senior Software Engineer
- Hiring Organization One Model
- Company Website https://www.onemodel.co/
- Remote Locations Australia
- Job Type Remote, Full-Time
One Model is experiencing fast growth as a leading vendor in the growing people analytics space and we are seeking strong Senior Software Engineers to further expand our software development teams.
With customers and staff around the world, One Model is a complete people analytics solution, with a cloud hosted data warehousing platform and data visualization app enabling companies to unlock the value of their HR data and use it to drive decision making.
Storytelling with Data Team
Data driven decision making has become a key attribute defining the most successful modern companies and in this team you will play a key role in extending our already formidable end-user experience for Storyboards, Data Exploration, and Data Journalism. We are looking for somebody to drive frontend architecture and standards and to take on ownership of our UI components library.
- Work with our UI/UX team to own the implementation of our components library ensuring its continuous enhancement and maintenance
- Provide guidance and support to other developers, both on the frontend and in UI development, empowering them to build their own components efficiently and effectively
- Drive initiatives in architecture, mobile/responsive design, accessibility, standards and internationalisation
- Keep across the latest trends in frontend UI development and integrate them into our UI development practices
- Collaborate closely with other development teams to ensure the components library meets the specific requirements of diverse applications and identify any missing requirements to future-proof the library.
- Optimising the performance of the frontend UI
- Proven experience as a Senior UI Developer, ideally with React but we are open to Angular or Vue.
- Strong proficiency in creating and managing component libraries
- Strong problem-solving skills and an analytical mind, enabling you to tackle large-scale challenges and drive business success
- You have a growth-mindset: Startups move fast and need people that are constantly curious
- At least 5 years commercial experience as a Software Engineer or Developer
- Experience in mobile/responsive design
- Solid understanding of design principles and user experience
Nice to haves
- Degree or certification in software engineering, computer science or related field
- Familiarity with cloud computing (e.g. AWS or Azure)
- Experience in accessibility
- Experience in internationalization
- Fostering a friendly, inclusive, respectful workplace culture
- Offering 10% time: A reserved day in each sprint where you can work on your own learning, development and team knowledge sharing
- Supporting flexible work options such as remote work and flexible start-finish times
- Coaching and development through our “Growing Together” conversations
- Generous compensation and benefits
- Professional mental health support through our Employee Assistance Program
How To Apply
Click “Apply” below to fill in the application form!
- Remote Job Location Australia
- Salary Offer $120,000—$145,000 AUD
- Experience Level Senior Level
- Education Level Bachelor's Degree
- Working Hours to be arranged (full time based )
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page