- Job Title Senior Solutions Engineer
- Hiring Organization Polygon Labs
- Company Website https://polygon.technology/
- Remote Locations Worldwide
- Job Type Remote, Full-Time
As a Senior member of the Solutions Engineering team at Polygon Labs, you will be on the bleeding edge of zero knowledge technology working with developers ranging from large web2 brands to existing blockchains that are looking to become a zk-enabled L2. You will enable the implementation provider ecosystem that will be an integral part of unlocking the future vision of Polygon 2.0.
- Serve as a subject matter expert on our appchain products, specifically the CDK tech stack leveraging zero-knowledge technology.
- Stay current with industry trends and emerging technologies to provide innovative solutions and level up the team on the evolving zk-tech landscape
- Deep dive into various Polygon blockchain solutions and communicate technical details to various non-technical stakeholders.
Customer Engagement & Solution Design:
- Build and foster technical relationships with developers to understand specific developer challenges and identify solution opportunities within the broader industry.
- Develop and architect customized blockchain solutions with detailed technical proposals, diagrams and documentation.
- Work closely with teams across business development, developer success, and engineering to ensure optimal solutions are being designed.
- Identify opportunities to build deeper relationships with the engineering team and establish processes that facilitate knowledge sharing between teams.
A Day in the Life
- Proven experience in a similar role within the tech industry.
- Experience in technical client-facing roles.
- Deep understanding of blockchains, and decentralized technology infrastructure.
- Proven record to thrive in ambiguity Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills in English
- 5+ years of experience with golang, or a similar statically typed language.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or a related field.
- Familiarity with EVM execution layer.
- Familiarity with other EVM based tech stacks and their architecture.
- Familiarity with zero-knowledge blockchain architectures.
- Technical experience within the blockchain industry
- Experience working with deployment automation tools such as Terraform and Ansible
- Experience operating, maintaining, and debugging live blockchains.
- Experience mentoring and growing others.
How To Apply
Click “Apply” below to fill in the application form!
- Remote Job Location Anywhere
- Salary Offer to be discussed
- Experience Level Senior Level
- Education Level Non Specific
- Working Hours to be arranged (full time based )
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page