- Job Title Senior/Staff DevSecOps Engineer
- Hiring Organization Wonders Corporation
- Company Website https://wondersco.com/
- Remote Locations Worldwide
- Job Type Remote, Full-Time
At Wonders, we build products that delight restaurant managers and offload the operational burden of running the business. By enabling frictionless connection between restaurants and their customers, we enhance the experience for everyone. As a company built by technologists and former restaurant operators, Wonders takes customer empathy seriously. We obsess over placing our customers first and working backwards, and fundamentally believe that when our customers succeed, we succeed.
Our metrics are strong
- Wonders has achieved significant growth over the past two years, growing annual re-occurring revenue by almost 4x to $46 million and quadrupling our customer base of mom and pop restaurants.
Some of our teams
The Voice Platform team enables restaurants to handle customer phone calls no matter how many customers are calling in at the same time. This allows these mom and pop businesses to scale past their staffing limit and fulfill their customers’ orders on time, every time.
The Payments team provides payments solutions and enables restaurants to capture more revenue.
The Analytics Platform team powers the infrastructure used to make data accessible and useful across a variety of cross-functional teams at Wonders.
- Working in a fast-paced, high-growth startup environment where you will always be learning
- Work closely with the SRE team to design and implement business continuity plans
- Environment and data security
- Help institute least privilege
- Centralize user identity and access controls
- Audit container isolation and encryption of traffic in transit and at rest
- Work with greater DevOps org to redesign configuration management
- CI/CD Process security
- Implement container scanning
- Automate security testing in the CI process
- Automate and apply security patches
- Ownership of company cloud resources including:
- IAM (identity access management)
- SSO (single sign on configuration)
- Security groups (firewall rules)
- AWS Organization and account management
- MDM (mobile device management)
- Influencing new design, security best practices and standards in supporting and improving technology platforms.
- 5+ years of engineering experience with a focus on improving the security of systems
- Experience in automation via infrastructure as code like Terraform
- Experience with monitoring implementations and administration
- History of building meaningful solutions in a cloud computing environment like AWS, GCP, etc.
- BS / MS / PhD in Computer Science or related field
- Passion for the restaurant industry or restaurant technology
- Experience building products from 0 to 1 in an unstructured environment
How To Apply
Click “Apply” below to fill in the application form!
- Remote Job Location Anywhere
- Salary Offer to be discussed
- Experience Level Senior Level
- Education Level Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree, Doctoral Degree
- Working Hours to be arranged (full time based )
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page