- Job Title Senior Web Designer
- Hiring Organization Remote Technology, Inc.
- Company Website https://remote.com/
- Remote Locations Worldwide
- Job Type Remote, Full-Time
Remote is solving global remote organizations’ biggest challenge: employing anyone anywhere compliantly. We make it possible for businesses big and small to employ a global team by handling global payroll, benefits, taxes, and compliance. Check out remote.com/how-it-works to learn more or if you’re interested in adding to the mission, scroll down to apply now.
Please take a look at remote.com/handbook to learn more about our culture and what it is like to work here. Not only do we encourage folks from all ethnic groups, genders, sexuality, age and abilities to apply, but we prioritize a sense of belonging. You can check out independent reviews by other candidates on Glassdoor or look up the results of our candidate surveys to see how others feel about working and interviewing here.
All of our positions are fully remote. You do not have to relocate to join us!
- You’ll report to: Manager, Brand Design
- Team: Design
- Location: Anywhere in the World
- Start date: As soon as possible
Remote Compensation Philosophy
Remote‘s Total Rewards philosophy is to ensure fair, unbiased compensation and fair equity pay along with competitive benefits in all locations in which we operate. We do not agree to or encourage cheap-labor practices and therefore we ensure to pay above in-location rates. We hope to inspire other companies to support global talent-hiring and bring local wealth to developing countries.
For U.S. applicants: Across all US locations, the base salary range for this full-time position is $70,000 to $110,000 [plus eligibility for] [bonus] [commission] [and] [equity]. Our salary ranges are determined by role, level and location, and our job titles may span more than one career level. The actual base pay for the successful candidate in this role is dependent upon many factors such as location, transferable or job-related skills, work experience, relevant training, business needs, and market demands. The base salary range may be subject to change.
We offer a generous benefits package to all full-time employees. Currently in the U.S. this includes: 401(k) plan + employer match, flexible paid time off, paid sick leave in excess of local requirements, parental leave, FSA, HSA, health, dental and vision plans. Click here for more information on our global employee benefits.
What this job can offer you
- Work with the Growth and Content teams to conceptualize content worthy of attracting and converting our ideal customer profiles into Remote customers.
- Write scripts and direct shoots, edit video and audio content for publication across a number of digital formats
- Work on video and audio content for the Remote blog, website, and social media channels, collaborating with industry experts, brand partners, external publishers, customers, and team members
- Managing projects as a one-person studio.
- Create engaging story-driven content to excite, inspire and surprise our audiences.
- Experienced in selecting and post-product footage and possessing technical skills in all video production and post-production areas.
- Highly proficient with motion graphics and editing, with video ads, motion graphics explainers, episodic content, and more.
- We’d love it if you had podcasting and/or webinar experience.
- Some marketing experience is ideal, but at the least, you’ll need to be passionate about converting your audience into customers.
- An understanding of how to structure engaging video and audio stories.
- Confidence in working with and presenting to senior stakeholders.
Our full benefits & perks are explained in our handbook at remote.com/r/benefits. As a global company, each country works differently, but some benefits/perks are for all Remoters:
- work from anywhere
- unlimited personal time off (minimum 4 weeks)
- quarterly company-wide day off for self care
- flexible working hours (we are async)
- 16 weeks paid parental leave
- mental health support services
- stock options
- learning budget
- home office budget & IT equipment
- budget for local in-person social events or co-working spaces
How To Apply
Click “Apply” below to fill in the application form!
- Remote Job Location Anywhere
- Salary Offer to be discussed
- Experience Level Senior Level
- Education Level Non Specific
- Working Hours to be arranged (full time based )
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page