- Job Title Social Media Manager, Videogames
- Hiring Organization Keywords Studios
- Company Website https://www.keywordsstudios.com/
- Remote Locations Worldwide
- Job Type Remote, Full-Time
Please note the applications are open to candidates worldwide and is not limited to just Mexico residents. Feel more than free to apply regardless of location as those are a 100% remote, Work-From-Home roles.
Keywords Community Management is a global team of 100+ community professionals providing expert community and social media services to gaming and entertainment clients.
Our team is growing, and we are always on the lookout for talented professionals who share our values and are passionate about the videogames industry.
As well as getting to work with some of the world’s greatest games, we offer the chance to join a thriving community of community professionals, and to develop your skills and career alongside a diverse, global team.
- Creating engaging content for social media, including copywriting and occasional asset creation and/or briefing
- Supporting and setting up sponsored social media posts and campaigns
- Reviewing all incoming community interactions on different social media platforms and communicating directly with players.
- Responding to comments and player queries in a timely manner.
- Building in-depth reports on community/social media growth and engagement, and proposing improvements based on those findings.
- Assisting the developer by collating and reporting on player feedback.
- Helping foster and maintain a safe and welcoming environment for a game community.
- Moderating discussions and comments following set community guidelines.
- Proactively suggesting new ways to grow and care for your community.
- Creating and updating corresponding documentation as needed.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in community management/social media in gaming on professional basis.
- A strong love of fantasy novels, such as Terry Pratchett’s Discworld series, J.R.R Tolkien’s Lord of the Rings and George R.R Martin’s Game of Thrones, among others
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Passionate about video games and social media.
- Strong understanding of social media/community management platforms/ channels (Discord, Twitch, Reddit, Instagram, Facebook…)
- Expertise with social listening and social management best practices.
- Experience managing or moderating a thriving gaming community.
- Higher education in marketing, business administration, communication, adult education, or related fields.
- Ability to work in NA time zones, ideally in PDT.
Please make sure that your contact information, including your personal email address, location, and what languages you speak and write, is included on either your CV or your cover letter.
As a remote role, we offer flexibility and a nice work-life balance.
Our company culture is fun, friendly, diverse and inclusive, and we welcome people from all over the world.
We work on exciting projects with global brands. We help the world’s greatest game development/publisher studios on community and social media management, while they work hard to develop stunning game experiences, including MMOs, AAA blockbusters, indie gems and mobile hits.
Depending on your location, as well as each project and its needs, the job could be open to freelance cooperation or employment contract if there is a possibility within our global footprint.
We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for considering our company as your next career move. We value diversity and inclusivity, and we are committed to creating a welcoming and supportive work environment for all our employees. We look forward to receiving your application and learning more about your experience and qualifications.
Good luck and we look forward to meeting you!
How To Apply
Click “Apply” below to fill in the application form!
- Remote Job Location Anywhere
- Salary Offer to be discussed
- Experience Level Junior Level
- Education Level Associate Degree, Bachelor's Degree
- Working Hours to be arranged (full time based )
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page