Company Website: https://www.snapeda.com/
Remote Locations: Worldwide
Job Type: Full Time
- Software Engineer
- Location: Anywhere
- Classifications: Remote Full-Time
At SnapEDA, we’re on a mission to help hardware designers bring their products to life faster.
Our first step on this journey has been in building the Internet’s first parts library for circuit board design. So far, we’ve helped millions of hardware designers globally accelerate their designs with ready-to-use hardware building blocks, helping them create everything from fully electric airplanes, to connected toys, to life-saving medical devices.
As a small, product-focused team, we pride ourselves on our resourcefulness, passion, and curiosity. We have a bias towards action and making an impact, both individually, and as a team, as we launch innovative new tools into the market. Expect to be challenged, learn, teach, and grow.
SnapEDA is a Y Combinator startup based in San Francisco. We offer competitive compensation in cash and equity, as well as health and dental benefits.
- 3+ years industry experience in software engineering with full-stack web applications (particularly with Django)
- Demonstrated track record of designing and building high-throughout applications
- Pragmatic approach to engineering that strikes a balance between beautiful code, maintainability, and time to market
- Appreciation for a test-driven, code-review culture
How To Apply:
Click “apply” below to process your Job application!
- Remote Job Location Anywhere
- Salary Offer competitive compensation
- Experience Level Mid Level
- Education Level Bachelor's Degree
- Working Hours to be arranged (full time based )
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page