- Job Title Spanish / English Technical Support Agent
- Hiring Organization 5CA
- Company Website https://www.5ca.com/
- Remote Locations Worldwide
- Job Type Remote, Full-Time
As a Customer Support Agent at 5CA, you’ll provide technical support as part of a broader international team. You’ll troubleshoot customers’ technical issues with their PC hardware and connectivity issues. You’ll be on the frontline, answering customer queries and tickets via email, live chat, social media, and phone. You’ll be responsible for calmly troubleshooting their issues and helping them out when they need it the most. You’ll also undergo assisted training to help you develop and improve your skills to provide the best technical support for our clients and their customers.
We are a remote-first CX company working with passionate agents worldwide. Founded in 1998, we represent some of the biggest names in gaming and tech and level up their customer and player experience.
Our community is full of digital natives and gamers that troubleshoot with care for the brands they love, from home, in their languages. We work with people from all cultures and backgrounds and champion diversity and inclusion in all we do.
By sending your application, you understand that your data will be stored in our recruitment database. Your data will be held and used by 5CA primarily for the purposes of considering your application and your suitability for employment with us and will generally be kept for one year, unless we need to keep your data longer.
- You speak Spanish at an advanced level (C1 minimum) and English at an intermediate level (B2 minimum).
- You have in-depth knowledge of PC hardware, tech, and connectivity issues
- You’re a natural troubleshooter and problem-solver
- You are a fast learner, take initiative and excel at troubleshooting
- You have a dedicated quiet workspace located within your residence
- (Optional) Experience in a Customer service environment is a plus.
- A minimum internet speed of 10 Mb/s download and 10 Mb/s upload with Latency <120ms, internationally
- A minimum of 8 GB RAM
- A 64-bit version of Windows 10 or newer, or macOS 10.11 or newer
- An Intel Core i5-8260U or better/similar.
- An Integrated Graphics card.
- A smartphone usable for two-factor authentication that runs at least:
- Android 8.0 or newer
- Apple iOS 14.0 or newer
- The flexibility to work 100% remotely with no wasted commute time and travel costs
- A position at a fast-paced international company with ambitious gaming, e-commerce, and tech clients
- A casual, diverse, and inclusive culture with people from 80+ countries, speaking 25+ languages – where we celebrate everyone’s uniqueness
- Innovative digital tools and comprehensive training, with access to our library of online training courses
- Various learning and career development initiatives throughout the year
- Access to Open Up, an employee mental health platform offering access to certified psychologists, online resources, etc.
- Fun employee engagement activities and participation in 5CA employee-lead communities such as 5CA Connect, Pride, 5CA Gamers, Women of 5CA, to name a few
How To Apply
Click “Apply” below to fill in the application form!
- Remote Job Location Anywhere
- Salary Offer to be discussed
- Experience Level Junior Level, Mid Level, Senior Level
- Education Level Non Specific
- Working Hours to be arranged (full time based )
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page