- Job Title Staff Product Manager, Growth
- Hiring Organization Checkr
- Company Website https://checkr.com/
- Remote Locations US
- Job Type Remote, Full-Time
Checkr’s mission is to build a fairer future by designing technology to create opportunities for all. We believe all candidates, regardless of who they are, should have a fair chance to work. Established in 2014 and valued at $5B, Checkr is using technology to bring hiring to the next level. Our People Trust Platform uses machine learning to help thousands of companies modernize their background check process and make hiring safer, more efficient, and more inclusive. Some of our customers include Uber, Instacart, Doordash, Netflix, Compass Group, and Adecco.
A career with Checkr is an opportunity to work with some of the best and brightest minds, disrupt an industry for a better future, and give otherwise overlooked candidates access to employment. Checkr has been recognized in Forbes Best Startup Employers and is a top Y Combinator company by valuation.
About the role:
In this role as a Staff Product Manager, Growth, you will lead the Signup team and deliver products and capabilities for Checkr’s growth funnel, with a focus on signups, conversion, and user activation for the company’s self-serve business. As the Staff Product Manager for Growth, you will play a pivotal role in driving the expansion of our user base while ensuring an exceptional user experience throughout the entire customer journey.
Roles and responsibilities include creating the growth strategy for the domain, scoping and leading development of new product features, analyzing data and performing user research, and managing a high-performing cross functional team that includes engineering, data, design, marketing, legal and others.
One of Checkr’s core values is Transparency. To live by that value, we’ve made the decision to disclose salary ranges in all of our job postings. We use geographic cost of labor as an input to develop ranges for our roles and as such, each location where we hire may have a different range. If this role is remote, we have listed the top to the bottom of the possible range, but we will specify the target range for an exact location when you are selected for a recruiting discussion. For more information on our compensation philosophy, see our website.
The salary range for this role is $121,771 to $253,460.
Equal Employment Opportunities at Checkr
Checkr is committed to hiring talented and qualified individuals with diverse backgrounds for all of its tech, non-tech, and leadership roles. Checkr believes that the gathering and celebration of unique backgrounds, qualities, and cultures enriches the workplace.
Checkr also welcomes the opportunity to consider qualified applicants with prior arrest or conviction records. Checkr’s commitment to diversity extends to hiring talented individuals in spite of a prior criminal history in accordance with local, state, and/or federal laws, including the San Francisco’s Fair
- Work on growth focused initiatives such as increasing self-service customer conversions, improving the onboarding experience, creating engagement loops, and expanding product usage across segments.
- Understand the customer journey from smaller purchases online to multiple product attach and repeat behavior. Optimize conversion strategies to drive overall growth (reach and revenue).
- Develop and drive a meticulously prioritized Growth experimentation roadmap that aligns with business performance and customer needs
- Lead test experimentation across multiple surfaces to unlock incremental business value while improving customer experience
- Relentlessly derive hypotheses for the next areas for growth & optimization
- Regularly surface experimentation findings, insights, and opportunities back to cross-functional teams and Executive leadership
- 5+ years as a PM, with recent experience at a Consumer or SaaS Growth teams
- An ability to manage project ambiguity, complexity and interdependencies in an organized and structured way
- Experience working on products at a global scale, and understanding the data, legal, technical nuances of supporting complex products
- Strong technical background to enable you to contribute meaningful features and seamless integration
- Excellent user experience skills and attention to detail. You have an instinct for good product design and an understanding of usability best practices
- Proven track record leading a hands-on, high performance environment
Who You Are:
- Product manager who thrives in the nexus of product and business, has an end-to-end ownership mindset and drive for results
- Customer obsessed with a penchant for data, and sharp business acumen
- Strong communication skills and intuition for communication strategy at every level — within teams, within the company, to users, to press, and other audiences
How To Apply
Click “Apply” below to fill in the application form!
- Remote Job Location United States
- Salary Offer $121,771 - $253,460
- Experience Level Senior Level
- Education Level Non Specific
- Working Hours to be arranged (full time based )
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page