- Job Title Staff Writer
- Hiring Organization ASOTU
- Company Website https://www.asotu.com/
- Remote Locations Worldwide
- Job Type Remote, Full-Time
We love dedicated content writers, researchers, obsessive meme makers, and we don’t care if you’re fresh to the workforce or working on your third act.
ASOTU is a community driven modern media company that serves the Retail Automotive Industry with innovative content for dealers and industry innovators. No-one has ever done it like this before.
We are a highly engaged, closely knit team with a startup mentality. We celebrate one another on a regular basis while working REALLY hard. It’s a vibe.
We are Creators, Auto-Industry troublemakers, storytellers, snippet superhumans, witty personalities, and content machines. We are not just on the Internet; we are creating the stuff the Internet, and more specifically, automotive, wants to see. We move so fast and make so much good content. So, we need more folks just like us, who can come up with compelling content ideas and create them! We’re looking for the unconventional, less obvious, unseasoned (or over-seasoned) creative writing pros, but above all – passionate makers and culture shakers.
Want to be a part of the ASOTU Crew? We love dedicated content writers, researchers, obsessive meme makers, and we don’t care if you’re fresh to the workforce or working on your third act. What’s your hustle? Blogger? Googler? Reddit power user? Ghost writer? Song writer? Or all of the above? We’re here for all of it… Just as long as everyday you love coming up with insightful and relevant content ideas and have the skills to make them.
You must be able to commit to a full-time work schedule, which is 40 hours per week between 8am-7pm ET business hours Monday-Friday.
Equal Opportunity Employer
ASOTU is an Equal Opportunity Employer. This means that ASOTU provides equal employment opportunities to all staff members and job applicants without regard to gender, pregnancy, marital or civil partnership status, gender reassignment, race, disability, sexual orientation, religious belief, part time or fixed term employment, age or any other legally protected class.
Salary: $40,000 – $50,000 per year
- Researches stories across the internet and industry daily
- Writes short form and long form stories related to the automotive industry
- Shows a passion for people and telling their stories as a through line to every macro story
- Collaborates with the Head Writer to complete both daily and weekly tasks for content output like daily emails, long form stories, and brand content
- Responsible, accountable, deeply passionate about their own personal interests and hobbies, and of course, kind, compassionate, and empathetic because you love the magic of collaboration
- Ready and excited to use their own creativity, team input, and community feedback to keep content powerful and interesting.
- Creating regular emotional, impactful, objective-oriented content that makes the regular news in Automotive, exceptionally fun to engage
- Mastering the ability to turn any macro-content into a volume of written gold
- Working with a wide range and quality of written content to be repurposed as well as core written content that is specific to the organization
- Regularly collaborating with our creative and strategy teams to create compelling stories and written content that people inside and outside the automotive industry would want to engage with
- Honing your writing style and integrating new patterns of writing and storytelling that exhibit a powerful brand voice and still capture the narrative
- Making (good) trouble with your teammates to hit rapid turnaround times, capture trending moments, suggest and receive suggestions, all while keeping a clear, enthusiastic, and proactive attitude towards written content creation
- Company paid health, dental, and vision
- Positive remote work environment
- Opportunity to travel to industry events from time to time
How To Apply
Click “Apply” below to fill in the application form!
- Remote Job Location Anywhere
- Salary Offer $40,000 - $50,000 per year
- Experience Level Entry Level
- Education Level Non Specific
- Working Hours 8am-7pm ET business hours Monday-Friday
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page