- Job Title Strategic Finance Manager
- Hiring Organization Chainlink Labs
- Company Website https://chain.link/
- Remote Locations Worldwide
- Job Type Remote, Full-Time
- Chainlink has helped enable $8T+ in transaction value since the start of 2022.
- Over 1,700 Web3 projects have integrated Chainlink services.
- Chainlink is live on 15+ blockchains with many having joined the Chainlink SCALE program.
- Chainlink is relied upon by industry-leading protocols like Aave, Compound, Paxos, Synthetix, and ENS.
- Chainlink has delivered 7.4B+ data points on-chain and onboarded 900+ decentralized oracle networks.
- Chainlink has established collaborations with Associated Press, Accuweather, AWS, Google Cloud, Meta, and Twilio.
- The world-class Chainlink Labs research team has won various awards for its work on distributed systems, security, and more.
Who we’re looking for:
- You’re focused on what matters most and ignore unimportant industry distractions.
- You take extreme ownership and deliver outstanding results.
- You have a growth mindset, seek out feedback and engage in constructive dialogue with others to help them grow.
- You move fast and evolve with rapidly advancing technologies.
- You want to be part of a team that excels and is committed to building the Chainlink Network and growing the Web3 ecosystem over the long term.
- You are welcoming toward a diverse network of participants joining an open, global standard.
- You’re excited about the future of Web3 and building a world powered by cryptographic truth.
Objectives of this Role
- Demonstrate deep understanding of Chainlink products via partnering with GTM / Product / BizOps and providing tangible value in assessing commercial viability & financial risks in each respective areas (Pricing & Deal Structuring, Product Design, Commercial Viability Modeling & Ecosystem Economics).
- Become a thought leader on the latest trends in Blockchain financial products and its effects on Chainlink products and ecosystem by partnering with Portfolio Management, Treasury and GTM
- Become a “connective tissue” within Finance (FP&A, Controllership, Tax and Treasury) and BizOps/ Product / GTM to understand and solve complex cross-functional problems.
Chainlink Labs is an Equal Opportunity Employer. To request an accommodation in our recruitment process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Deep understanding and interest in Blockchain financial products, including how it actually works from the financial theory standpoint
- Demonstrated ability to quickly understand unique problems and find creative solutions
- Good understanding of a vast variety of subjects (Economics, Modern Portfolio Theory, Derivatives, Econometrics, Treasury Operations, Accounting, Tax) and ability to ask the right questions and steer subject matter experts to the right outcomes.
- Deep understanding of risk management, both from the product / financial instrument risk management and enterprise risk management standpoint
- Prior experience working on complex and novel cross-functional problems with GTM, Product, Finance and BizOps with demonstrated measurable success
- “Roll up the sleeves” attitude with no problem being too small to solve
- Located within AMERS time zones (preferably ET).
- Data Science and Coding (Python) experience.
- Quantitative Finance / Econometrics background
How To Apply
Click “Apply” below to fill in the application form!
- Remote Job Location Anywhere
- Salary Offer to be discussed
- Experience Level Junior Level, Mid Level, Senior Level
- Education Level Non Specific
- Working Hours to be arranged (full time based )
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page