- Job Title Studio Design Lead
- Hiring Organization Status
- Company Website https://status.im/
- Remote Locations Worldwide
- Job Type Remote, Full-Time
As a Studio Design Lead, you will play a critical role in leading and guiding the design team. Working closely with the Studio Lead, you will oversee all aspects of the design process, from research and development to prototyping and production. Your expertise will be instrumental in developing and maintaining a state-of-the-art design system with diverse themes. In addition to your design skills, your ability to manage and mentor the design team will be crucial. You will work closely with the Studio Lead and PMs to ensure a smooth and efficient workflow, while fostering a culture of collaboration and creativity within the team. As a senior team member, you will be expected to lead by example and make meaningful contributions to the continued evolution of our design language and foundations.
The expected compensation range for this role is $70,000 – $80,000 (negotiable, dependent on how we assess your skills and experience throughout our interview process.
- You will be the lead designer of our design team when it comes to UI/UX
- You will be designing, documenting, maintaining and developing further our design systems (with the help of other designers in the team)
- You will carry out managerial responsibilities regarding design workflows
- You help the Studio Lead defining and foreseeing work packages and asks and make sure that the those are delivered
- Extensive knowledge of designs tools suitable for everything from UX to (micro) interactions (e.g. Figma, Framer)
- Good knowledge and understanding of design systems, typography and designing layout
- Experience in building products
- Authenticity in design and being able to stay away from design trends (especially trends in web3) and yet be able to adopt those styles if needed
- Experience collaborating with stakeholders to identify and design for user goals
- A strong alignment to our principles: https://status.im/about/#our-principles
Bonus points if
- You have experience working for an open source organization
- You have experience in designing publishing mediums such as online readers, zines, books and online publishing platforms
- You have experience in field computational design, generative art or memes
[Don’t worry if you don’t meet all of these criteria, we’d still love to hear from you anyway if you think you’d be a great fit for this role. Just explain to us why in your cover letter].
How To Apply
Click “Apply” below to fill in the application form!
- Remote Job Location Anywhere
- Salary Offer $70,000 - $80,000
- Experience Level Mid Level, Senior Level
- Education Level Non Specific
- Working Hours to be arranged (full time based )
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page