- Job Title Summer Internship, Mobile Infrastructure Engineer Intern, Platform Mission
- Hiring Organization Spotify
- Company Website https://open.spotify.com/
- Remote Locations EMEA
- Job Type Remote, Freelance, Contract
The Platform team creates the technology that enables Spotify to learn quickly and scale easily, enabling rapid growth in our users and our business around the globe. Spanning many disciplines, we work to make the business work; creating the frameworks, capabilities and tools needed to welcome a billion customers. Join us and help to amplify productivity, quality and innovation across Spotify.
We are looking for Mobile Infrastructure Engineering Interns to Join The Band this Summer! In this role, you will help build an application that millions of people use every day to discover and listen to music. You will help implement new features, improve performance, and build beautiful user interfaces. Above all, your work will impact the way the world experiences audio.
Where you’ll be
- We are a distributed workforce enabling our band members to find a work mode that is best for them!
- Where in the world? For this role, it can be within the EMEA region in which we have a work location.
- Prefer an office to work from instead? Not a problem! We have plenty of options for your working preferences. Find more information about our Work From Anywhere options here.
- Working hours? We operate within the Central European and GMT time zones for collaboration and ask that all be located in that time zone.
Our paid summer internships last for 10-13 weeks and start at the beginning of June. The last day to apply is March 10th, 2023 at 10 AM CET.
Spotify is an equal opportunity employer. You are welcome at Spotify for who you are, no matter where you come from, what you look like, or what’s playing in your headphones. Our platform is for everyone, and so is our workplace. The more voices we have represented and amplified in our business, the more we will all thrive, contribute, and be forward-thinking! So bring us your personal experience, your perspectives, and your background. It’s in our differences that we will find the power to keep revolutionizing the way the world listens.
Spotify transformed music listening forever when we launched in 2008. Our mission is to unlock the potential of human creativity by giving a million creative artists the opportunity to live off their art and billions of fans the chance to enjoy and be passionate about these creators. Everything we do is driven by our love for music and podcasting. Today, we are the world’s most popular audio streaming subscription service.
- Collaborate with other engineers and product owners to tackle exciting and challenging problems for the tools that all mobile developers at Spotify are using
- Learn about and interact with our software architecture and tools, such as: Build systems, Python, Kotlin, Java, Swift, Bazel, Xcode, Android Studio among others
- Become a valued member of an autonomous, cross-functional team
- You are pursuing a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree or a bootcamp certification in Computer Science or Computer Engineering or a related field of study.
- Have a graduation date of 2023 or 2024.
- You have experience writing readable, idiomatic Objective-C and Swift.
- You have experience with a few iOS frameworks.
- You have great communication skills and initiative to connect all of the dots and work with your peers.
- You have built at least one app or have a project in the works that you can tell us about.
- You have some experience in driving technical projects from beginning to end.
How To Apply
Click “Apply” below to fill in the application form!
- Remote Job Location EMEA
- Salary Offer to be discussed
- Experience Level Entry Level
- Education Level Non Specific
- Working Hours freelance
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page