- Job Title Support and Marketing Associate
- Hiring Organization Enjin.io
- Company Website https://enjin.io/
- Remote Locations Worldwide
- Job Type Remote, Full-Time
Enjin is one of the world’s largest blockchain projects, one of the first metaverse/non-fungible token (NFT) projects, and one of the first NFT-gaming ecosystems. Enjin CTO Witek Radomski authored the ERC-1155 standard for NFTs. Before pivoting to blockchain in 2017, Enjin was an established gaming services software company with about 21 million users. Today, Enjin is a global, remote-only team of futurists and dreamers who aim to drive NFT mass adoption and build the next layer of the internet.
Enjin is looking for a Support and Marketing Associate to drive Enjin’s evolution from a leader in blockchain technology into a global brand intertwined with everyday life.
This contract is for Atlas Development Services, a core contributor to Enjin Blockchain.
- Respond to user support inquiries in a timely manner.
- Troubleshoot and provide helpful tips and solutions for users with technical questions/issues.
- Provide technical support to Enjin’s official adopters (developers) and clients.
- Write and maintain articles on our support center.
- Moderate and provide support via Enjin’s online communities, such as Telegram and Discord.
- Respond to users on product reviews and feedback.
- Test upcoming product updates and features for bugs and functionality prior to public launch.
- Communicate urgent bugs, issues, and improvements to the Development team.
- Other duties as assigned
- Assist to develop, implement, and track marketing programs, initiatives and campaigns across a variety of channels.
- Assist to investigate the performance of the company’s marketing campaigns and strategies through evaluating key performance metrics.
- Collaborate with internal teams to develop and monitor strategic marketing initiatives.
- Assist in optimizing the implementation of specific segments of marketing initiatives.
- Other duties as assigned
- Educated with a bachelor’s degree from a leading university in your country with strong English written and oral communication.
- At least 1 year experience in digital marketing, preferably within the blockchain, gaming and/or related tech industries.
- Must have previous experience with support in Web3, NFTs and blockchain technologies, preferably with Substrate blockchains.
- Strong attention to detail, critical thinking, and willingness to learn.
- Experience working with a remote team is preferred.
- Able to work under pressure in a fast-paced/rapidly changing environment.
How To Apply
Click “Apply” below to fill in the application form!
- Remote Job Location Anywhere
- Salary Offer to be discussed
- Experience Level Junior Level
- Education Level Bachelor's Degree
- Working Hours to be arranged (full time based )
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page