- Job Title System Administrator
- Hiring Organization Hector Network
- Company Website https://hector.network/
- Remote Locations Worldwide
- Job Type Remote, Full-Time
Hector Network is an expansive decentralized ecosystem run by a utility token, HEC, and complemented by the TOR stablecoin. The company is committed to developing the future of web3 by pioneering decentralized offerings ranging from Tokenomics, NFT collections, and marketplace to launchpad and Defi Metaverse. Our mission is to bring mass adoption of blockchain technology to life by lowering the barrier to entry and making crosschain expansion happen.
We are building innovative DApps, as such We are looking for a System administrator to maintain our existing infrastructure, dedicated servers, databases, vps’s, websites, cms, support system, and build new servers according to spec when needed.
This is an exciting opportunity to work closely with the brightest minds within the web3 industry. In that role, you’ll be working closely with the Head of Infrastructure and Development and taking instructions from him to enhance the performance, security, and reliability of our web servers.
Join us to help ensure that our computer systems and servers run smoothly, and function safe and correctly, while we strive to bring quality to Defi projects.
- Effectively prioritize work and complete tasks and instructions from Head of Development and Infrastructure on time
- Assist with software and infrastructure management, inventory, installations, configurations, and connectivity
- Provide backup support for administering database and web servers
- Evaluate and implement technologies that improve efficiency, performance, and reliability
- Analyze and troubleshoot problems within DevSecOps tools
- 3+ years of database, network administration, or system administration experience
- Linux system administration experience(Ubuntu / Debian / Centos)
- Scripting/development skills(Bash Scripting/PHP)
- Database administration experience(Mysql / Perconna)
- Reverse Proxy
- Cloudflare Enterprise Knowledge
- CLI Scripting
- Load Balancing
- Webserver Balancing
- Database Balancing
- Network Topology
- Security & Hardening / Firewalls / DDOS / Fail2Ban / Header Injection / etc.
- Stack Deployments
- NodeJS / NextJS Servers
- Packet Capture and Profiling
- Exciting opportunity to join a top Web3 project on a Fantom network
- Amazing chance for you career movement into the revolutionary and innovative space
- Global Connections in the Web3 space
- Working in environment where ideas and opinions are valued and encouraged
- Talented and supportive team
- Meaningful and impactful work
- You’ll learn a lot
- Competitive salary in stable coin
Looking forward to your application!
How To Apply
Click “Apply” below to fill in the application form!
- Remote Job Location Anywhere
- Salary Offer to be discussed
- Experience Level Mid Level
- Education Level Non Specific
- Working Hours to be arranged (full time based )
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page