- Job Title: Talent Acquisition Experts
- Hiring Organization: Gympass
- Company Website: https://www.gympass.com/us
- Remote Locations: Worldwide
- Job Type: Remote, Full-Time
GET TO KNOW US
We simplify wellness so you can find everything in one place. Gympass is a corporate wellness platform that connects you to thousands of fitness & wellness partners, all with one simple monthly membership. Founded in 2012 and headquartered in NYC, we have a growing global team in 11 offices around the world. At Gympass, you not only have the opportunity to build a career in a fast-paced global environment – but you’ll make wellbeing universal, so everyone can be happy and healthy.
WHAT MAKES A GYMPASSER?
We are passionate about our mission! Whatever your job title is, here you can make a global impact and change people’s lives. At Gympass, we collaborate, set high achievable goal expectations, and focus on the end result. It’s a challenging, evolving environment that allows you to learn and grow. You will face a disruptive and emerging business model that will push you in several areas, with no boundaries for creation and collaboration.
We are always looking for inspiring recruiters that go far beyond filling roles and play a talent acquisition advisory role to the overall organization. We want data-driven recruiters with a consultative approach to the hiring managers. They can use their experience and market insights to drive the recruitment processes with confidence, develop a strong partnership with hiring managers, and provide candidates a remarkable experience throughout the process.
Belonging @ Gympass
Gympass is committed to creating a diverse work environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status, or any other basis covered by appropriate law.
Questions on how we treat your personal data? See our Job Applicant Privacy Notice.
- Manage the entire cycle of several recruitment processes, from intake to onboarding, ensuring constant communication with hiring managers and candidates.
- Work and register all process interactions into our recruitment and assessment systems to report and take decisions based on accurate data.
- Analyze and interpret current recruitment trends to best tailor search approach
- Advertise job postings within appropriate forums to attract top-notch candidate pools
- Proactively research, source, engage, prescreen, interview, schedule, and assess candidates.
- Coordinate with Hiring Managers on best hiring practices and decisions. This may include managing panel discussions and bar-raiser exercises.
- Manage candidate experience to ensure positive candidate outcome
- Develop a constructive collaboration with H.R. Business Partners to consider organizational and cultural aspects into the process and contribute to team diversity and equity through recruitment efforts and talent pools.
- Proactively build talent pools and relationships with prospective candidates, targeting future needs at Gympass.
- Participate in and drive sourcing and recruitment efforts that can improve our talent pools’ diversity.
- Participate in recruitment marketing and employment brand projects.
- A true team player who loves collaborating to achieve both group and individual goals.
- Organized, resilient, and able to work with high levels of digital dexterity.
- Tenacious and goal-oriented – a plus if you have proven experience in business development, sales, corporate relationship management, or account management.
- Self-starter who can multi-task and adapt to a fast-growing organization.
- Possess strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Capable of absorbing data to create analytically based strategies.
- Excellent ability to influence candidates and hiring managers using external trends and internal data points.
We’re a wellness company that is committed to the health and well-being of our employees. Our benefits include (may vary depending on location):
WELLNESS: health, dental, and life insurance
GYMPASS DISCOUNT: We believe in our mission and encourage our employees and their families to find their passion too.
PAID TIME OFF: We know how important it is that our employees take time away from work to recharge. Competitive PTO or / and paid holiday packages.
PAID PARENTAL LEAVE: Welcoming a new child is one of the most special moments in your life and we want our employees to take the time to be present and enjoy their growing family. 100% paid parental leave of 12 weeks to all new parents, of both biological and adopted children, regardless of gender and parent’s relationship with the co-parent. Duration may increase depending on local legislation.
CAREER GROWTH: Outstanding opportunities for personal and career growth. That means we maintain a growth mindset in everything we do and invest deeply in employee development.
CULTURE: An exciting and supportive atmosphere with ambitious people from around the world!
How To Apply:
Click “Apply” below to fill in the application form!
- Remote Job Location Anywhere
- Salary Offer to be discussed
- Experience Level Mid Level, Senior Level
- Education Level Non Specific
- Working Hours to be arranged (full time based )
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page