- Job Title: Talent Marketing and Communications Senior Manager
- Hiring Organization: Amazon
- Company Website: https://www.amazon.com/
- Remote Locations: United States
- Job Type: Remote, Full-Time
An inspiring feature. The right photo. A viral post. A high-impact message. The Worldwide Consumer Talent team is looking for someone thoughtful, creative and bold to lead its Talent Marketing & Communications team.
The ideal individual is inherently curious, thinks big, earns trust with diverse stakeholders, and is comfortable taking calculated risks and implementing innovative solutions, expertly balancing bias for action and being right, a lot. A passion for resonant messaging in all forms, a focus on customer experience, a proven ability to invent and simplify, and the ability to deliver results are all critical to success in this role. We require a person with vision, innovative problem-solving skills, and a high bar for excellence.
This leader will need to understand what it takes to move a successful, rapidly growing organization from good to great, and work creatively and strategically while rolling up their sleeves to act tactically when necessary. But it’s not enough to simply think “outside the box.” Success will require an aptitude for diving deep to analyze data, to develop meaningful insights and conclusions, and to be able to present succinctly and with purpose to the relevant audiences.
The Senior Manager will not and cannot work alone. This person will be an inspiring people leader who hires and develops the best, and is capable of delivering results through direct and indirect resources in a highly matrixed organization. The individual will be required to positively represent their point of view based upon a combination of supporting data and good judgement to guide the multiple stakeholders and partners, working together to meet the business’s talent acquisition and talent management goals.
The role can be based in Seattle, Nashville or at one of our regional office locations. Remote location will be considered.
The pay range for this position in Colorado is $156,100- $211,200 per year; however, base pay offered may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. A sign-on bonus and restricted stock units may be provided as part of the compensation package, in addition to a full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits, dependent on the position offered. This information is provided per the Colorado Equal Pay Act. Base pay information is based on market location. Applicants should apply via Amazon’s internal or external careers site.
The pay range for this position in Jersey City is $171,800- $232,400 /yr; however, base pay offered may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. A sign-on bonus and restricted stock units may be provided as part of the compensation package, in addition to a full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits, dependent on the position offered. This information is provided per the Pay Transparency Regulation of Jersey City Municipal Code. Base pay information is based on market location. Applicants should apply via Amazon’s internal or external careers site.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Pursuant to the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Workers in New York City who perform in-person work or interact with the public in the course of business must show proof they have been fully vaccinated against COVID or request and receive approval for a reasonable accommodation, including medical or religious accommodation.
- Partner with talent acquisition to create and manage external marketing campaigns designed to attract high quality top of funnel candidates.
- Work alongside talent management and business leaders to create and manage internal messaging campaigns designed to facilitate intra-Company movement.
- Act as the steward of the Amazon brand across internal and external channels.
- Create, foster, and own the Worldwide Consumer Talent brand internally and externally.
- Partner with various Amazon internal and external communications teams (including, but not limited to, public relations, public policy, employer brand, and employee relations) to create and execute on a holistic communications strategy.
- Create and drive internal and external messaging across the Worldwide Consumer Talent team including, but not limited to, Executive messaging, social media messaging, and All Hands meetings.
- Evaluate, manage and reconcile data with an emphasis on accurate interpretation in order to identify potential issues and opportunities, and provide solutions.
- Provide analytics and interpret results to support critical resourcing decisions.
- Execute timely analysis while managing multiple competing priorities.
- Manage project roadmaps to timely completion, while staying within budget.
- Effectively manage third party vendor relationships and deliverables.
- 7+ years of marketing experience, dealing with one or more large, global, high profile brands.
- BA/BS degree in communications, marketing, human resources, social science, psychology, or another field that relies heavily on written and verbal communication.
- Advanced degree in communications, marketing, human resources, social science, psychology, or another field that relies heavily on written and verbal communication.
- Ability to be a hands-on leader that can move from long term strategy to day to day tactical operations challenges.
- Experience managing tech and/or product leaders.
- Experience with lean/six-sigma.
- The ability to clearly and authentically communicate across multiple channels, targeting people at varying experience levels in a breadth of roles (field, corporate and tech), and resonating with a global audience.
- Experience collaborating on projects involving multiple teams, managing relationships with stakeholders, and presenting to executive audiences.
- Proven experience working with highly visible, high value global brands.
- Strong people leader, with a track record of hiring and developing top talent and high performing teams.
- Ability to manage diversity of culture in organizations and thrive in a matrixed environment.
- Experience with large scale, change management initiatives.
How To Apply:
Click “Apply” below to fill in the application form!
- Remote Job Location United States
- Salary Offer $156,100- $211,200 per year
- Experience Level Senior Level
- Education Level Bachelor's Degree
- Working Hours to be arranged (full time based )
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page