- Job Title Talent Operations Associate
- Hiring Organization Liberty Mutual Insurance
- Company Website https://www.libertymutual.com/
- Remote Locations United States
- Job Type Remote, Full-Time
Provides advice and support to managers and employees on a variety of employment and management issues. Responsible for independently diagnosing and resolving employment issues (performance management, corrective action, conflict resolution). Using in depth knowledge of policy and procedures, interprets information provided and resolves problems of moderate scope and complexity. Triages, escalates and/or recommends resolution approaches to inquiries. Provides clear communication to appropriate stakeholders, clarifying areas of potential risk and/or exposure.
- Supports managers on issues considered low to medium in complexity. Provide guidance on conversations with employees, highlighting areas of potential concern and risk to LM and how to mitigate risk.
- Coaches and advises managers on low to moderately complex corrective action matters, providing guidance on conversations with employees, and potential risk issues.
- Typical issues include and not limited to: performance management issues, often involving multiple issues; (e.g. disabilities, LOA’s), policy infraction, application of LM`s policies and procedures). Researches and resolves inquiries/requests regarding HR policies, procedures and programs.
- Provides guidance and answers to questions related to policy violations. Uses available resources and contacts to research and resolve more in-depth inquiries and requests.
- Answers wage and hour questions of medium complexity from employees and managers. Researches and resolves low to medium complexity wage and hour issues.
- Partners closely with employees, managers, and outside business partners to gather comprehensive information to mitigate risk level and company exposure.
- Applying the risk management framework, recommends termination approval and assists managers with the communication for a termination. Responsible for termination approvals within the scope of approval authority.
- Ensures tickets and cases are established in the case management system for each matter, that related documents are properly categorized and stored in EDM, and that content is accurate and thorough.
- Applying the risk management framework, identifies and analyzes legal and compliance risks in employment situations and ensures appropriate escalation. Participates in ad hoc employment matters and projects as assigned.
- Participates and supports continuous improvement efforts, specifically in identifying and making recommendations to improve Talent processes.
- Bachelor`s degree (preferably in Human Resources or Business Administration) or equivalent experience, or associate degree with 2 to 4 years of related human resources work experience, to include relevant exposure to HR policies and processes
- General understanding of HR, state and federal employment laws and requirements
Requires solid analytical and problem-solving skills to understand and address customer issues
- Must demonstrate high attention to detail, excellent organizational and customer service skills, and solid written and verbal communication skills
- Requires the ability to exercise judgment in prioritizing work, responding to customer needs, and in determining when an inquiry/request requires higher-level involvement
- Ability to quickly build rapport and trust with employees and managers to positively influence decisions and actions
- Displays solid research skills, with the ability to efficiently and effectively locate relevant information among various sources
- Works well within a team environment, partnering with other members to meet customer needs
We value your hard work, integrity and commitment to make things better, and we put people first by offering you benefits that support your life and well-being. To learn more about our benefit offerings please visit: https://LMI.co/Benefits
How To Apply
Click “Apply” below to fill in the application form!
- Remote Job Location United States
- Salary Offer to be discussed
- Experience Level Junior Level, Mid Level
- Education Level Bachelor's Degree
- Working Hours to be arranged (full time based )
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page