Company Website: https://itutor.com/
Remote Locations: United States
Job Type: Freelance, Part Time
Are you a state-certified teacher looking for flexible, part-time remote teaching opportunities?
Join iTutor’s Community of Educators! Built to serve students, iTutor partners with hundreds of schools across the United States to ensure every child has access to education, regardless of circumstance. Our team is building the future of education.
You’ll gain access to a range of qualified assignments that match your certification(s) and content area(s) and have opportunities to teach one-to-one, in small groups, or to whole classes. You’ll also have the ability to choose those assignments that match your interests and availability. As an iTutor Educator, you’ll deliver virtual academic instruction to assigned students and lead them through successful course completion. Through iTutor’s technology platform, you’ll engage with students using live video and audio, as well as synchronous chat, and maintain ongoing communication with students through our internal messaging system.
iTutor’s mission is to transform student’s lives by providing the highest quality educational support everywhere at any time. We partner with school districts and college access programs across the U.S. to expand school walls with real-time, personalized online learning through the use of advanced technology and our community of State-Certified Teachers.
*iTutor strives to create an inclusive and equitable environment that empowers each individual and supports the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills, and experiences within our workforce.
- Provide remote instruction to students using iTutor’s virtual platform with live 2-way audio and video, a virtual whiteboard with drawing and writing tools, document and image upload features, video streaming and screen-sharing capabilities
- Record keeping on student grades and performance is required
- Must presently hold an active, state-issued teaching certification
- Must have a minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college/university in the United States
- Must have a laptop or desktop computer, webcam and headset, as well as reliable internet access
- Prior online teaching experience is a plus!
- Become an Education Entrepreneur – -This is a 1099, Independent Contractor position with a rate of $27-$40/hour, where you will also be given access to iTutor’s “Assignment Opportunity Board” with additional earning opportunities in a range of assignments that match your certification(s).
- Teach from Home — You’ll need your own computer and reliable internet access, but you won’t have to leave home. All instruction is online with access to technical support.
- Join a Community of Educators — The iTutor Team and our Educators are committed to making a difference and providing students with measurable academic success.
- Expand Your Professional Skills — Gain experience by teaching on our virtual platform while building skills through access to routine professional development (PD) and Instructional Coaching. Or create and share your own PD for additional revenue opportunities!
How To Apply:
Click “apply” below to process your Job application!
- Remote Job Location United States
- Salary Offer to be discussed
- Experience Level Entry Level
- Education Level Bachelor's Degree
- Working Hours freelance
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page