- Job Title Technical Lead
- Hiring Organization Scopic
- Company Website https://scopicsoftware.com/
- Remote Locations Worldwide
- Job Type Remote, Full-Time
Are you on the hunt for exciting new challenges that boost your professional growth? If you are a leader by nature and a Software Engineer by trade, we’d love to hear from you! Read on to see if you’d be a good fit for the Scopic team of 250+ professionals from over 40 countries.
At Scopic, the virtual world is our home, so this is a full-time remote position. Only apply if you’re prepared for a zero-hour commute and the thought of collaborating with colleagues from around the globe excites you!
The secret ingredients that make us special:
- Your growth is our growth. We invest in your future with paid training and other professional opportunities.
- We’re industry innovators at the forefront of change. Equipped with the latest technologies and a team of knowledgeable colleagues by your side, you’ll embrace new and interesting challenges.
- Your location. Your schedule — Pick your time-zone, choose your preferred hours, and work from the place where you feel most at home.
- Flexibility and freedom are in our DNA! As long as you have a stable internet connection and the drive to thrive, you can travel and work from anywhere you like.
- A workload you can rely on. We’ll set you enough tasks to keep that mind busy! At Scopic, we’ll ensure you always have a consistent flow of engaging, challenging work to do.
- Recognition and reward. We acknowledge diligence and hard work through annual pay increases for good performance.
Down to business!
- Rate Range: Final offer is negotiable depending on your skills and experience.
- This is an hourly position.
- Contractors are paid monthly via wire transfer.
Scopic offers equal opportunity. We value diversity and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, marital status, national origin, gender, veteran status, sexual orientation, age, or disability status.
Have the skills, the drive, and the passion to join the Scopic family?
Apply today to join our growing team of remote professionals from around the world.
- Helping in defining and shaping client’s requirements
- Designing solutions to meet the client requirements
- Breaking down the solution into actionable items
- Helping with creating timeline by estimating the items
- Delegating tasks to team members (picking the right people for the right task and making sure the tasks are clear and understandable to the team members)
- Enforcing and executing technical policies and best practices on projects such as code reviews, proper environment creation, source code management, etc
- Helping team members to overcome technical problems
- Helping with any problems or escalations on the projects
- Helping with release management and deployments
- 7+ years of software development experience
- 2+ years of experience either as a senior engineer or technical lead
- Extensive experience with full-stack, cross-platform development
- Proficiency in at least one backend and one frontend language/framework
- Extensive experience with cloud services: AWS, Azure or GCP
- Advanced level of English fluency
- Ability to understand and quickly get into new languages/technologies/frameworks
- Great problem solving ability on both higher level and low level parts of software system
- Desire and ability to lead, mentor, tutor and help team members
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree.
How To Apply
Click “Apply” below to fill in the application form!
- Remote Job Location Anywhere
- Salary Offer DOE
- Experience Level Senior Level
- Education Level Bachelor's Degree
- Working Hours to be arranged (full time based )
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page