- Job Title Technical Support Specialist
- Hiring Organization Verra Mobility
- Company Website https://www.verramobility.com/
- Remote Locations Worldwide
- Job Type Remote, Full-Time
Verra Mobility is a global leader in smart mobility. We develop technology-enabled solutions that help the world move safely and easily. We are fostering the development of safe cities, working with police departments and municipalities to install over 4,000 red-light, speed, and school bus stop arm safety cameras across North America. We are also creating smart roadways, serving the world’s largest commercial fleets and rental car companies to manage tolling transactions and violations for over 8.5 million vehicles. And we are a leading provider of connected systems, processing nearly 165 million transactions each year across 50+ individual tolling authorities.
Verra Mobility Corporation is a rapidly-growing, entrepreneurial company that operates with a people-first philosophy and approach. The company lives by its core values—Do What’s Right, Lead with Grace, Win Together, and Own It—in everything it does for its customers and team members. The company seeks to grow aggressively, both organically and through acquisition, to continue to be the undisputed market leader with these five core competencies: bias for action, customer focus, teamwork, drive for results, and commitment to excellence..
Position Overview: Provides remote support and incident management for 4 of the VCC pillars using device troubleshooting, photographic evaluation, and performance optimization. This position will require strong attention to detail, a high level of quality, strong problem-solving skills, dependability and demonstrated priority and time management skills. This position is part of our Field Service Organization.
Verra Mobility Values
An ideal candidate for this role naturally works in alignment with the Verra Mobility Core Values:
Own It. We focus on high performance and drive toward breakthrough outcomes. Our employees ensure accountability, optimize and align work, focus on the customer, and cultivate innovation.
Do What’s Right. We champion integrity and good character. Our team members model ethical behavior, demonstrate good judgment and are courageous.
Lead with Grace. We express humility and compassion, and we are authentic and candid. Our employees demonstrate self-awareness, care for others, instill trust, and communicate effectively.
Win Together. We believe in growing and inspiring people together. We seek people who collaborate, value differences, think and act globally, foster an engaging work environment, and recognize and develop others.
With your explicit consent which you provided as part of the application process, we will retain candidate personal data solely for the business purpose for which it was collected. In no event will we retain such data more than two (2) years following the closure of the recruitment process relating to the role for which you applied or in the event other related job opportunities arise within the company. Verra Mobility Applicant Privacy Notice
Verra Mobility is an Equal Opportunity Employer, qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
- Troubleshoot and provide corrective action via a web-based repair program or direct communication with a field service technician(s)
- Manage and correlate multiple events to a single incident
- Work with multiple internal and external teams to restore service in a timely manner
- Communicate with customers and internal teams throughout an incident/repair
- Provide expert work order management through driving, following up and closure of assigned trouble tickets.
- Adhere to customer-specific procedures and Service Level Agreements (SLA) as well as team KPI’s
- Ability to work in a fast-paced operational environment
- Able to recognize issues/defects that will impact implementation and monitoring
- Make recommendations based on customer expectations
- Effectively manage customer expectations (status and clear description of activities)
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Ability to manage multiple tasks on time, including ticket administration, communications, and follow up activities
- Ability to learn in an ‘on-the-job’ training environment
- Ability to work all shifts in a 7x24x365 environment including rotating on call coverage
- Review of existing Red-Light Camera locations, including still images and video (pre and post process) to ensure the equipment is working properly and captured images are of the highest quality
- High school GED or equivalent
- 2 Years’ work experience in a role whose primary function covers one of the below areas or an associate degree.
- Customer service (Internal or Customer facing)
- Basic to intermediate troubleshooting of systems
- Microsoft office proficiency
- General awareness of computer systems, network management or ticketing systems
How To Apply
Click “Apply” below to fill in the application form!
- Remote Job Location Anywhere
- Salary Offer to be discussed
- Experience Level Junior Level
- Education Level High(Secondary) School Diploma
- Working Hours to be arranged (full time based )
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page