Company Website: www.impactian.com
Remote Locations: Worldwide
Job Type: Contract, Freelance
Do you see yourself as a strong, versatile writer who writes concisely, professionally, and persuasively?
Do you wish to work beyond the restrictions of offices and clocking in-and-out?
Are you a detail-oriented, self-motivating, and independent writer who has outstanding client service and excellent time management skills?
At Impactian, our mission is to connect extraordinary talents to top organizations worldwide. So if you match all of the above, you are the person that Impactian’s Extraordinary’s Talent on Demand™ network is looking for! Be a part of our network and start a job that matches you instead of the other way around!
- Draft and prepare technical/legal documents and letters
- Revise documents according to internal specifications and client feedback
- Perform technical and academic research on a wide range of scientific topics
- Complete at least two projects per week
- Extraordinary writing, editing, research, and critical thinking skills
- Ability to gain a basic understanding of a variety of different scientific topics, and present complex research in clear and concise prose accessible to a wide audience
- Strong attention to detail and excellent time management
- Outstanding client service skills
- A high degree of self-motivation and ability to work independently under tight deadlines
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree (preferably in writing-related programs)
- Average ~$1000 per week (depending on the number of projects completed)
- One week professional training
- Stable workflow: Once you’ve passed training, you will be offered a steady flow of work every week instead of looking for new positions constantly
How To Apply:
Email resume, cover letter, and work sample to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com, or visit https://www.impactian.com/technical-writer-jobs
- Remote Job Location Anywhere
- Salary Offer $1000 per week
- Experience Level Junior Level, Mid Level
- Education Level Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree
- Working Hours at least two projects per week
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page