- Job Title: Test Engineer, Quality Assurance
- Hiring Organization: SocialPilot
- Company Website: https://www.socialpilot.co/
- Remote Locations: Worldwide
- Job Type: Remote, Full-Time
Who are we?
SocialPilot, a SaaS product, is an easy-to-use social media marketing tool that helps professionals, teams, and businesses automate their social media management. It helps customers at every step right from publishing posts on their profiles to analyzing their posts’ performance.
Our achievements so far:
- Empowered over 8,000 marketing agencies and SMBs
- 1 billion+ social media posts published
- Nominated as one of the 5 startups across India for the prestigious Economic Times Startup Awards in the Bootstrap category
- One of the fastest-growing SaaS companies in India as listed by Inc 42
- Named as the Best Social Media Management Software of 2021 by Digital.com
- Named as the Top 10 Bootstrapped Startups in India
- Ranked as a Great Product consistently by G2, Capterra, SoftwareSuggest, and TrustRadius
- Officially a Great Place to Work – Certified TM startup
- Rated by YOURSTORY as Number 1 social media scheduling tool in the year 2021
Founded in 2014 and led by a powerful duo of Jimit Bagadiya & Tejas Mehta, SocialPilot (Headquartered in California, United States) has come a long way. As of today, over 8k+ agencies and SMBs use SocialPilot to manage their social media publishing, analytics, and social engagement while collaborating with their team and clients. We’re a high-growth bootstrapped B2B SaaS company that experienced a 100% year-on-year growth with healthy profitability and a solid runway. This is your chance to be part of the revolution – we are inviting applications for our in-house position of Test Engineer – Quality Assurance .
About the role:
- Profile – Manual Test Engineer
- Role – Full-time
- Grade – Manager
- Location – Remote / Ahmedabad
- Work hours – Mon to Fri / Day Shift
- Building a testing framework and defining testing parameters based on inputs from the product design team.
- Developing multiple test cases and creating appropriate testing environments for checking a product
- Involved in different types of functional (UI & API) and non functional (Performance & Security) testing using various automation tools, frameworks & technologies
- Creating logs to document testing phases & defects
- Working with cross functional teams to ensure quality throughout the SDLC
- Reporting bugs to the development teams
- Investing and proposing new technology and tools to enable QA excellence at SocialPilot
- 2+ years of experience in QA (manual testing)
- Sound knowledge of testing/QA methodologies and processes
- Ability to work in a team
- Ability to execute complex tasks with high quality and minimal hand holding
- Good understanding of different testing types like Functional, Regression, Integration, Smoke, Database, etc.
- Knowledge of SQL and scripting language
- Knowledge of JMeter, Postman, etc..
- Should have worked in Agile Development Model
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Decent communication skills
- Work Life Balance: Strictly, 5 days working culture
- Remote Work: Stable full-time remote job in a company that has been profitable for over 6 years: work from home (or anywhere), forever!
- Profit-Sharing Plan: We reward our high-performing employees by actually sharing profits with them. The profits for the year 2021 were shared with the team in the final week of December
- Staycation: Every year, choose anywhere in the world to stay for a month; we will take care of the expenses!
- Open Door Policy: Strong communication and transparency go a long way in creating stress-free workplaces. Got a question? Just ask the right person without any bureaucracy
- Zen-like Workspace: A modern, aesthetically pleasing workspace with an all-inclusive cafeteria and dedicated conference/meeting rooms
How To Apply:
Click “Apply” below to fill in the application form!
- Remote Job Location Anywhere
- Salary Offer to be discussed
- Experience Level Mid Level
- Education Level Non Specific
- Working Hours to be arranged (full time based )
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page