- Job Title Tier 1 Customer Support Agent
- Hiring Organization Togetherwork
- Company Website https://www.togetherwork.com/
- Remote Locations US
- Job Type Remote, Full-Time
The Tier 1 Customer Support Agent is responsible for providing front-line support to customers via email, chat, and phone. Their primary focus is to address common customer issues and provide “how-to” support for product usage questions. They are responsible for resolving product or service problems by clarifying the customer’s questions and explaining the best solution to solve a problem while maintaining established Service Level Objectives. The Tier 1 agent is also responsible for identifying product problems and requests that require additional expertise or advanced troubleshooting and escalating those to the Tier 2 team after initial triage and collecting basic information.
A strong performer in this role will demonstrate a high sense of urgency in responding quickly and effectively to customer requests, the ability to promptly identify items that should be escalated, and a continuous desire to learn about Gingr and its customers.
Inclusion and Diversity: Togetherwork is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. We are a company where diverse backgrounds, experiences and viewpoints are valued. Togetherwork does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sex, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, age, ethnic or national origin, or any other basis protected by all local, state or federal laws.
Salary Range Disclosure
The base range represents the low and high end of the Togetherwork salary range for this position. Actual salaries will vary and may be above or below the range based on factors including, but not limited to location, experience, and performance. The range listed is just one component of Togetherwork’s total compensation package for employees. Other rewards may include discretionary bonuses, long term incentives, a flexible paid vacation/personal time policy, 6 weeks paid parental leave and more.
US Remote: $31,000 – $41,895 USD per year
Excited about this position but the salary is a little below your expectations? Tell us what you need to make you happy, and we will see if we can make it happen based on how closely your skills and experience fit the qualifications of this position
Togetherwork provides integrated software and financial solutions to a wide range of communities and organizations including associations, camps, unions, fraternities & sororities, gyms, dance studios, religious congregations, pet services, and more.
Our mission-critical tools help our customers manage and grow their communities, and enhance the depth and breadth of their member engagement. Our team is united in its desire to help our clients better serve and empower their communities.
- Receive and respond to customer inquiries received via email, chat, and phone
- Classify inquiries based on severity and priority
- Investigate and/or resolve inquiries according to knowledge base articles and other reference materials
- Escalate issues requiring additional expertise, investigation, or troubleshooting to the Tier 2 team
- Accept and retain ownership of requests, providing timely updates to customers until a resolution is reached or an escalation is needed
- Participate in providing support coverage on recognized holidays 2-3 times per year
- Assist with backup coverage for Tier 2 as needed, handling customer inquiries that are escalated by the Tier 1 Support team
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to effectively interact with internal teams, partners, and customers
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced and constantly evolving environment
- Self-motivated to gain basic proficiency with new technologies such as Zendesk, slack, teams, Hubspot
- Ability to work independently or work in small teams
- Strong analytical problem-solving abilities
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 1-2 years of experience in a customer service or helpdesk role
- Experience troubleshooting software issues
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience working in the pet-care industry is a huge plus
Excited about this role but don’t meet every single requirement? Studies have shown that women and other marginalized groups are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single qualification. At Togetherwork we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and authentic workplace, so if you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles.
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance options
- 100% Employer paid short/long term disability
- Basic Life
- 401(k) option with 100% company match
- Flexible paid personal/vacation time built on mutual trust and accountability
- 10 sick days annually
- 9 company paid holidays
- 6 weeks paid parental leave
How To Apply
Click “Apply” below to fill in the application form!
- Remote Job Location United States
- Salary Offer $31,000 – $41,895 USD per year
- Experience Level Junior Level
- Education Level High(Secondary) School Diploma
- Working Hours to be arranged (full time based )
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page