- Job Title Training and Development Content Specialist
- Hiring Organization Invisible Technologies
- Company Website https://www.invisible.co/
- Remote Locations Worldwide
- Job Type Remote, Full-Time
Invisible Technologies stands at the forefront of operations innovation. We remove strategic roadblocks for clients, providing solutions to the world’s most complex business problems.
A technology-led managed execution service, our success is driven by our powerful process orchestration platform, which blends the perfect mix of artificial and human intelligence with automation to create extraordinary growth and scale opportunities for clients.
We Believe That
Invisible is a world-changing company and the Training, Learning and Development Team is responsible for creating the growth and learning systems that will launch Invisible into the stratosphere.- Exponential gains from systems > Short term linear work > Systems for system’s sake
– Consistent feedback is key – we are addicted to learning and getting better
– What one of us knows, all of us should know
– Every new mistake is a learning opportunity
About The Role
Are you a creative content developer who loves to synthesize information and present it in an instructive and helpful manner? Do you have a passion and are excellent at producing engaging content and resources to help others grow? If so this role could be an excellent fit for you!
You will be supporting the Training, Learning and Development team. We are looking for an experienced Training and Development Content Creation Specialist to create and publish various types of training materials. You will be responsible for the contribution of information to multiple training-related media formats and the development of custom eLearning courses and resources. You will engage with all departments of the organization to help assemble materials to create valuable content for that team, while maintaining a standard methodology for content production. You will own the curation, synthesis, and packaging of disparate materials to create exceptional, easy-to-follow content.
You must have excellent video editing skills to produce, edit and assemble high-quality video trainings. Additionally, you must have a very organized, structured thinking approach for developing visual and written content. This position offers a variety of projects and topics with a continuous opportunity for ongoing development. You will learn a lot while supporting others to learn and develop!
Who We Want
The Training and Development Content Specialist is academically inclined with a passion for teaching others to learn new tools, skills and resources while supporting them in their development through the creation of engaging training content. You are an excellent presenter with clear spoken English and excellent written English proficiency and grammar. You must be responsible, possess a strong work ethic and have a flexible schedule willing to accept a fixed working schedule.
- Create various content types (videos, PowerPoint, articles, infographics) with relevant tone and style, adhering to the respective style guides
- Organize content and resources in a structured way (as an input to training)
- Utilize various digital publishing platforms to produce structured drafts
- Target content to specific audiences and level of understanding
- Develop sequenced steps for how to explain a topic, resource, or skill
- Editing video – Image, audio/sound, presentation, effects, storyboard
- Create written content, not limited to presentations, summaries, outlines, tutorials
- Research and generate topics for new training
- Review past content and provide evaluations and revisions as needed
- Experience with learning management systems (LMS).
- Experience with e-learning
- Instructional design projects for online-based learning
- Advanced video editing skills
- Excellent written and grammar skills in English
- Excellent verbal and communication skills in English
- Comfort presenting on camera
- An understanding of varied learning styles
- Self-starter and aptitude to work with a sense of urgency.
- Working Times: US (EST or PST) Hours
- 2023: $27k – $39k per year (USD)
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Holiday, Sick & Bereavement Leave): 25 days
- Community & Coaching Opportunities
- Work Remotely
- Flexible Work Schedule
How To Apply
Click “Apply” below to fill in the application form!
- Remote Job Location Anywhere
- Salary Offer $27k – $39k per year
- Experience Level Mid Level, Senior Level
- Education Level Non Specific
- Working Hours to be arranged (full time based )
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page