- Job Title Training Coordinator Specialist
- Hiring Organization Invisible Technologies
- Company Website https://www.invisible.co/
- Remote Locations Worldwide
- Job Type Remote, Full-Time
Invisible Technologies helps fast-growing companies scale efficiently by offering them Operations-as-a-Service: a synthesis of automation, human specialization, and strategic consulting.
Our team is made up of 75+ strategic team members who own equity in the company (our “Partners”) as well as 1600+ team members who are running our service and core company functions (our “Agents” & “Specialists”).
We believe that…
Our Mission is to unlock the creative potential of people and companies; we are the engine that powers innovation.
Our Clients are pioneers of innovation; in industries ranging from AI to insurance to solar, many of our clients are well-known and on the cutting edge of technology and strategy.
Ownership is our guiding value; every partner on the team is the “CEO” of their area – each of us is empowered to jump in and solve the problems in front of us.
Communication. Consistent feedback is key – we are addicted to learning and getting better.
Transparency is vital for us to run an entirely remote organization; what one of us knows, all of us should know.
Self-Improvement. Every new mistake is a learning opportunity.
Meritocracy creates alignment; the value someone produces should be reflected back in the position of responsibility and compensation that they receive.
Who are we?
We are the Invisible’s Training, Learning and Development Team. We solve problems at scale so they never happen again. At our best, we solve problems before they happen. How?
We Believe That
Invisible is a world-changing company and the Training, Learning and Development Team is responsible for creating the systems that will launch Invisible into the stratosphere.
Who We Want
Are you a natural project manager who loves to drive progress, coordinate across teams, and have a strong attention to detail? Are you good with systems and tools like Learning Management Systems (LMS) to manage the structure and delivery of key resources? Do you have a passion for producing engaging content and resources to help others grow? If so this role could be an excellent fit for you!
- You will be supporting the Training, Learning and Development team. We are looking for an experienced Training Coordinator to coordinate training project deliverables, manage our LMS to deliver training experiences, and support content creation.
- You will be responsible for keeping training projects on track and operating at a high level, with high quality. This includes coordinating with key stakeholders to gather project inputs and managing our training request queue so that we maintain good communication with training requestors.
- You will own our LMS management so your experience with LMS (or equivalent) systems and attention to detail will ensure our LMS is performing at its peak potential and capabilities.
- You will also be supporting our content creator in the creation of content and training resources to deliver to the organization.
- You must have a very organized, structured thinking approach for developing supporting systems and documentation. This position offers a variety of projects and topics with a continuous opportunity for ongoing development. You will learn a lot while supporting others to learn and develop!
- Manage the execution and progress of training resources and department objectives/goals
- Managing training requests and communication to requesters and key stakeholders.
- Coordinating with team members to create outlines and generate structured inputs from our team to create content from
- Lead all LMS administration, management, structure, and look for optimization opportunities
- Ensure LMS campaigns for accessing training and notifying learners are consistent and performing well.
- Support in creating various content types (videos, PowerPoint, articles, infographics) with relevant tone and style
- Organize content and resources in a structured way (as an input to training)
Skills and Qualifications
- Access to a personal computer
- Strong internet connection
- Experience with learning management systems (LMS) or equivalent.
- Project management experience and strong attention to detail
- Training resource creation experience
- Excellent written and grammar skills in English
- Excellent verbal and communication skills in English
- Self-starter and aptitude to work with a sense of urgency.
Nice to have
- Advanced video editing skills
- Comfort presenting on camera
- Experience with e-learning
- An understanding of varied learning styles
- Instructional design projects for online-based learning
- 2023:$30k-$40k USD per year
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Holiday, Sick & Bereavement Leave) : 25 days
- We work 100% remotely and our team is distributed all over the world.
- This is a Full-time position so we expect you to be available to work 40 hours per week and be available for meetings between the hours of 10am EST and 3pm EST.
- Flexible Work Schedule
- We deeply value personal growth and will help you advance in whatever direction(s) you want
- Community & Coaching Opportunities
How To Apply
Click “Apply” below to fill in the application form!
- Remote Job Location Anywhere
- Salary Offer $30k-$40k USD per year
- Experience Level Mid Level, Senior Level
- Education Level Non Specific
- Working Hours to be arranged (full time based)
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page