- Job Title Travel Coordinator
- Hiring Organization VSolvit
- Company Website http://www.vsolvit.com/
- Remote Locations United States
- Job Type Remote, Full-Time
Join the VSolvit Team! Founded in 2006, VSolvit (pronounced ‘We Solve It’) provides geospatial and information technology consulting services and solutions to government and private section clients. VSolvit is an award winning company. We offer Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance, as well as 401K Retirement Plan options, Tuition Reimbursement, and other benefits. Our goal is to grow together and enjoy the work that we do as a team.
- Support VSolvit staff as Travel Coordinator, performing all travel related work for all contracts and VSolvit offices.
- Follow the defined process for travel requests, ensuring that appropriate pre-approvals are completed in a timely manner for all requested travel company- wide.
- Book all aspects of travel requests including car, airline, hotel, etc.
- Coordinate post-travel paperwork and expense report reviews / approvals following defined process.
- Organize all travel related paperwork in digital files and folders, following an approach that supports travelers and VSolvit Leadership Team.
- Utilize strong research skills and creative problem solving to discover the optimal price for travel needs.
- Utilize strong interpersonal skills while coordinating with the Project Coordinators and Project Managers.
- Utilize strong attention to detail while coordinating and auditing travel billing details with accounting against specific contracts.
- Data entry and filing as required.
- High School Diploma
- 1+ years of administrative support experience
- Proven to be detail oriented
- Strong research skills
- Very well organized, excellent filing abilities
- Proven strong communication skills, both in person and in writing
- Ability to write, proofread, edit, and format Word Documents and Google Docs
- Experience using fax, printer, scanner, copier, phone, computer
- Experience using Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience with digital file organization
- Some College Coursework completed
- 2+ years experience working in a professional environment
- 2+ years experience with MS Excel or Google Sheets spreadsheets
- Experience using GMail and Google Applications
How To Apply
Click “Apply” below to fill in the application form!
- Remote Job Location United States
- Salary Offer to be discussed
- Experience Level Junior Level
- Education Level High(Secondary) School Diploma
- Working Hours to be arranged (full time based )
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page