- Job Title UI-UX Designer
- Hiring Organization Jump 450 Media
- Company Website https://jump450.com/
- Remote Locations Worldwide
- Job Type Remote, Contract
We’re looking for a digital-focused UI/UX designer who is able to focus on performance goals to conceptualize and design landing pages and flows for DTC brands. These pages will convert new users from digital advertising campaigns and be continually optimized towards specific actions—such as purchases, subscriptions, leads gen etc. The UX/UI designer will act as part of the agency team, working closely with the client lead, media buying leads, and our creative content & copy leads in concept development, results interpretation, and campaign iteration.
We strive to empower outstanding people to exceed our client’s expectations by providing them with the best resources, merit-based incentives and tools to transform data into actionable insights. Join us on our purpose to provide scalable, strategic and indispensable value to our clients.
About Jump 450
Jump 450, an Omnicom Media Group Agency, is based in New York City but employs experts throughout the world. We are a high-growth digital performance marketing agency that has seen rapid growth of over 150% over the past four year and doubled our staff. Jump’s exceptional culture, employee development approach, team engagement, perks, and benefits were just part of the reason publications like Fast Company Magazine, Inc Magazine, Agency Spotter’sTop 30 Agencies 2021 and Ad Age Best Places to Work chose to highlight Jump. We are also an Inc 5000 Company (#899!) and have a >90% team member retention for professional reasons.
Jump 450 is the highest paying performance marketing agency in America. Our lucrative employee compensation model is perhaps one of our most compelling features–one that incentivizes our team to drive meaningful returns for our clients. Jump offers uncapped compensation for employees by sharing ~40% of top-line revenues with the team each and every month. On average our sales, media buying, and creative teams make 400% higher than the average for their roles in the US.
This work environment has created a triangle of alignment between company management, our employees, and our clients. We only hire experts, then provide additional learning and development so that our clients are receiving only the highest quality of output from real professionals. Among Jump’s six core values are problem solving, ownership, execution, thought leadership, innovation, and collaboration. Our culture encourages team members to take calculated risks, actively look for innovation and creativity, and seek out ideas from all layers within the organization.
In addition to our beautiful New York office space (Brookfield Place), employees are encouraged to work from their home or wherever they feel most comfortable. They can choose to work from the office, their home, or at the coffee shop.
- $75/hourly rate- Starting ASAP
- Design assets, flows, and content for our website and dedicated landing pages.
- Stay performance-focused, creating a response-oriented design and assets aimed at hitting key performance metrics (e.g. subscriber conversion, click-through rate, etc.)
- Work directly with our content/copy lead on concepts and deliverables
- Test and learn: collaborate with the team to establish and maintain an ongoing A/B testing program to maximize promotional effectiveness
- Keep up to date: with the latest web design best practices and new web, video, and design methodologies/technologies
- Design projects that include high performance: responsive websites, microsites, landing pages, and other online marketing funnels
- Quickly flowchart, wireframe, and mockup projects as needed
- Multitask effectively between new projects, and the ownership of your past projects
- Collect quantitative and qualitative learnings to share and apply to future projects
- 3+ years of relevant design experience; portfolio required + ideally some indication of work that required optimization and refinement based on performance and results.
- Success and case studies for web design; ability to represent approach, results, and any subsequent steps taken to optimize designs based on results.
- Expert knowledge of necessary software applications and platforms. (Adobe XD, Figma, Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.)
- Familiarity with influencer-generated content, maker culture, home design, lifestyle, and how-to content is preferred.
- An excellent online portfolio showcasing a clean, modern aesthetic and a breadth of work across various media including web, digital, and print
- Strong grasp of design principles: including typography, color, imagery, and composition with a skilled use of white space and pixel perfect attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to concept and iterate quickly and take feedback well
- Strong ownership of projects. Should be able to create hypotheses and build UX/UI tests based on performance data.
- Independent worker. Should be able to manage own schedule and deadlines with minimal oversight.
- Highly organized, extremely detail oriented
- Presentation design experience is a plus (eg. keynote,PPT, G-Slides)
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, & Vision Insurance Benefits
- Life and Accident Insurance Plans
- Short and Long Term Disability Plans
- Employee Assistance Programs
- Paid Parental Leave
- Family Forming Plans
- Cigna Secure Travel
- Health Savings Account (HDS)
- Health Care Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Limited Purpose FSA
- Dependent Care FSA
- Access to MetLife Legal Plan Services
- 401k Match Plans
- Commuter Transportation Benefits
- Access to Virtual Health Services such as Telaheath, 2nd.md and Headspace
- Remote Working Flexibility
- Paid Holidays
- Flexible / Numerous PTO Days
- Volunteer Days
- Free Company Lunches
- Half-Day Fridays All Year (Not Just in the Summer!)
- New MacBook Pros and Additional Monitor on Your First Day
- Communal Meeting Rooms and Standing Workstations are Available in our NY Office
- Company Events & Happy Hours
How To Apply
Click “Apply” below to fill in the application form!
- Remote Job Location Anywhere
- Salary Offer $75/hourly rate- Starting ASAP
- Experience Level Mid Level
- Education Level Non Specific
- Working Hours to be arranged (full time based )
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page