- Job Title UI/UX Developer
- Hiring Organization Nethermind
- Company Website https://nethermind.io/
- Remote Locations Worldwide
- Job Type Remote, Full-Time
Are you the one?
We are looking for a talented UI/UX Developer to create unique user experiences! The ideal candidate should have an eye for clean and artful design, possess superior UI skills, translate high-level requirements into interaction flows and artifacts, and transform them into beautiful, intuitive, and functional user interfaces. If you have a passion for front-end development and an eye for design, we would love to hear from you. Experience with other blockchain projects is a bonus!
- Collaborating with product management and engineering to define and implement innovative solutions for the product direction, visuals, and experience
- Executing all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to engineering
- Conceptualizing original ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex design roadblocks
- Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows, and site maps to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas.
- Present and defend designs and key milestone deliverables to peers and executive-level stakeholders.
- Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices, and standards
- Proven UI experience (4 years+)
- Experience with React, 2+ years.
- Demonstrable UI design skills with a strong portfolio.
- Solid experience in creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows, and site maps
- Proficiency in Figma as a tool, remote photoshop and visual design and wireframing tools
- Excellent graphic design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction
- Ability to present your designs and sell your solutions to various stakeholders.
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively
- Up-to-date with the latest UI trends, techniques, and technologies.
- Experience working in a fast-paced startup environment development process
Nice to have:
- Qualifications in UI/UX and design.
- Crypto Native or a background in crypto, whether personal or professional.
How To Apply
Click “Apply” below to fill in the application form!
- Remote Job Location Anywhere
- Salary Offer to be discussed
- Experience Level Mid Level
- Education Level Non Specific
- Working Hours to be arranged (full time based)
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page