- Job Title User Happiness Manager
- Hiring Organization Remote
- Company Website https://remote.com/
- Remote Locations Worldwide
- Job Type Remote, Full-Time
Remote is solving global remote organizations’ biggest challenge: employing anyone anywhere compliantly. We make it possible for businesses big and small to employ a global team by handling global payroll, benefits, taxes, and compliance. Check out remote.com/how-it-works to learn more or if you’re interested in adding to the mission, scroll down to apply now.
Please take a look at remote.com/handbook to learn more about our culture and what it is like to work here. Not only do we encourage folks from all ethnic groups, genders, sexuality, age and abilities to apply, but we prioritize a sense of belonging. You can check out independent reviews by other candidates on Glassdoor or look up the results of our candidate surveys to see how others feel about working and interviewing here.
All of our positions are fully remote. You do not have to relocate to join us!
Because of the nature of its work, our User Happiness team is the exception to our ‘working async’ norm. In order for us to be able to help out the users of our platform as efficiently as possible, the User Happiness team members have to follow a pre-defined schedule.
- You’ll report to: Manager, User Happiness
- Direct reports: None. This is an individual contributor position
- Team: User Happiness
- Location: Argentina (shift starts at 2pm), Colombia or Peru (shift starts at 12pm), Philippines (shift starts at 1am)
- Start date: As soon as possible
Remote Compensation Philosophy
Remote’s Total Rewards philosophy is to ensure fair, unbiased compensation and fair pay along with competitive benefits in all locations in which we operate. We do not agree to or encourage cheap-labor practices and therefore we ensure to pay above in-location rates. We hope to inspire other companies to support global talent-hiring and bring local wealth to developing countries.
- Interview with recruiter
- Interview with team lead
- Interview with Senior Manager, User Happiness
- Prior employment verification check (Read more at remote.com/employment-checks)
- You’ll be the voice and the ear for our users.
- Document findings to support knowledge base and an async team, to ensure questions can effectively be answered across all time zones. Maintain and expand this over time
- Maintain productivity standards, while ensuring high attention to detail with a healthy obsession with the customer journey and customer advocacy
- Respond within SLA to user tickets and customer queries
- Close collaboration with the Customer Success, Product, Sales and Operations teams.
- Analyze queries and report product bugs (testing the product and features based on queries).
- Identify trends in the feedback we receive from our users and customers, collaborating with Customer Success and other teams to bring attention to these trends.
- Proven experience in a Customer Success or Customer Enablement role within a product or tech environment
- Excellent problem solving skills and able to work independently
- Demonstrated ability to work across multiple stakeholders with different priorities
- Naturally persistent, kind and patient
- Fluent English, both written and spoken
- Experience with ticketing systems a definite plus.
Our benefits & perks are explained in our public handbook at remote.com/benefits.
How To Apply
Please fill out the form below and upload your CV with a PDF format.
We kindly ask you to submit your application and CV in English, as this is the standardised language we use here at Remote.
If you don’t have an up to date CV but you are still interested in talking to us, please feel free to add a copy of your LinkedIn profile instead.
Need help? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Remote Job Location Argentina, Colombia, Peru, Philippines
- Salary Offer to be discussed
- Experience Level Mid Level, Senior Level
- Education Level Non Specific
- Working Hours to be arranged (full time based )
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page