- Job Title UX Research Manager
- Hiring Organization Google
- Company Website https://www.google.com/
- Remote Locations United States
- Job Type Remote, Full-Time
Note: Google’s hybrid workplace includes remote and in-office roles. By applying to this position you will have an opportunity to share your preferred working location from the following:
In-office locations: Mountain View, CA, USA; San Francisco, CA, USA.
Remote location(s): United States.
About the job
As a User Experience (UX) leader, you help define and drive the future of Google design. You identify and set product strategy, envision complex UX ecosystems and inspire teams to push the boundaries of what’s possible. You possess a clear vision of the future of user experience and have the courage to pursue forward-thinking design.
In this role, you will apply your passion for brand, craft, and design fidelity to guide research and design processes, mentor talented members of your team, and collaborate with leaders of other UX and Engineering teams to create innovative experiences across all of Google’s products.
Google Ads is helping power the open internet with the best technology that connects and creates value for people, publishers, advertisers, and Google. We’re made up of multiple teams, building Google’s Advertising products including search, display, shopping, travel and video advertising, as well as analytics. Our teams create trusted experiences between people and businesses with useful ads. We help grow businesses of all sizes from small businesses, to large brands, to YouTube creators, with effective advertiser tools that deliver measurable results. We also enable Google to engage with customers at scale.
Salary Range Info:
The US base salary range for this full-time position is $159,000-$252,000 + bonus + equity + benefits. Our salary ranges are determined by role, level, and location. The range displayed on each job posting reflects the minimum and maximum target for new hire salaries for the position across all US locations. Within the range, individual pay is determined by work location and additional factors, including job-related skills, experience, and relevant education or training. Your recruiter can share more about the specific salary range for your preferred location during the hiring process.
Please note that the compensation details listed in US role postings reflect the base salary only, and do not include bonus, equity, or benefits.
- Influence stakeholders across functions to gain support for research-based, user-centric solutions.
- Drive project priorities in alignment with larger project goals, and coordinate allocation of resources within the project. Identify opportunities to expand responsibilities within and across a product.
- Lead ideas to improve products and services through research-driven insights and recommendations.
- Drive teams to define and evaluate product, service, and ecosystem impact.
- Lead vision and strategy discussions through research by analyzing, consolidating, or synthesizing what is known about user, product, service, or business needs.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human-Computer Interaction, Cognitive Science, Statistics, Psychology, Anthropology, related field, or equivalent practical experience.
- 8 years of experience in an applied research setting, or similar.
- 3 years of experience leading design projects and managing people or teams.
- Master’s or PhD degree in Human-Computer Interaction, Cognitive Science, Statistics, Psychology, Anthropology, or related field.
- 10 years of experience conducting UX research on products.
- 7 years of experience working with executive leadership (e.g., Director level and above).
- 5 years of experience managing projects, and working in a large, matrixed organization.
How To Apply
Click “Apply” below to fill in the application form!
- Remote Job Location United States
- Salary Offer $159,000-$252,000
- Experience Level Senior Level
- Education Level Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree
- Working Hours to be arranged (full time based )
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page