- Job Title Video Content Creator
- Hiring Organization LYFE Marketing
- Company Website https://www.lyfemarketing.com/
- Remote Locations Worldwide
- Job Type Remote, Full-Time
LYFE Marketing is seeking an energetic full-time Video Content Creator to film videos for our company’s social media pages. You will be in front of the camera and expected to script and record various marketing videos each week. Then, our video editors will transform your raw footage into amazing content to publish on our social media page. This position is apart of our internal marketing team and the primary goal is to increase our visibility and leads. If you are passionate about content creation and love being in front of the camera, then KEEP READING.
As a Video Content Creator, you will scripting and recording valuable marketing videos to educate small business owners. You will expected to create engaging content that keeps our audience engaged. You will be responsible for implementing best-practices for social media content creation, which include engaging hooks and quality content that keeps people watching and wanting more. This position involves strong writing and communication skills.
Important: You will not be expected to edit the video content, as we have a video editing team who will do this. Also, we will provide the necessary equipment to film content.
Insight into LYFE Marketing
LYFE Marketing is a leading social media marketing agency with fully remote operations. We recently ranked #299 on the Inc. 5000 list for fastest-growing private companies in the US. Our goal is to help small businesses grow through the use of expert online marketing strategies and execution. We currently offer social media, PPC advertising, and email marketing services. We have been in business for over 10 years while providing affordable and reliable services to small businesses. If you are looking for a job where you’ll be able to help people, businesses, and the economy, LYFE Marketing is the place for you
- Passionate about Video Content Creation and Social Media
- At least 1-2 Years of Social Media or On-Camera Experience
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and grammar skills
- Strong work-ethic
- Ability to learn new concepts quickly
- Ability to understand the needs of our clients and how to cater services to their needs
- Must be proactive and self-motivated
- A proactive, self-motivated team player who is committed to helping the company continue to grow and evolve.
- Associate’s or Bachelor‘s Degree with an emphasis on business, marketing, or journalism is preferred.
- At least 1-2 years experience in digital marketing required. We will ignore applications that do not have at least 1-2 years experience.
Compensation, Hours, and Environment
- Base Salary: Based On Experience
- Bonus: performance-based bonuses and commissions
- Hours: This is a full-time position (40 hours)
- Environment: Regular work hours are 8:00 a.m. 5:00 p.m., with additional hours as required to complete assignments and occasional weekend work.
Preferences (Additional skills that make you stand out)
- Broad understanding of Social Media and Content Creation
- Broad understanding of LYFE Marketing’s company and services
- Strong writing and editing abilities
- Any related certifications (Hootsuite, HubSpot, DigitalMarketer, etc. is a plus)
- Any previous management, customer service, or related experience in working with small businesses
How To Apply
Click “Apply” below to fill in the application form!
- Remote Job Location Anywhere
- Salary Offer Based On Experience
- Experience Level Junior Level
- Education Level Non Specific
- Working Hours to be arranged (full time based )
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page