- Job Title Video Editor and Producer
- Hiring Organization Trellix
- Company Website https://www.trellix.com/en-us/index.html
- Remote Locations US
- Job Type Remote, Full-Time
Responsible for creating and delivering high-quality video content that aligns with our brand’s vision and objectives. Collaborate closely with various stakeholders, including marketing, design, and content teams, to ensure the successful execution of video projects. Oversee post-production activities, including video editing, sound mixing, color grading, and visual effects. Manage multiple video projects simultaneously, ensuring they are delivered on time, within budget, and to the highest standard.
We’re serious about our commitment to diversity which is why we prohibit discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.
We work hard to embrace diversity and inclusion and encourage everyone to bring their authentic selves to work every day. We offer a variety of social programs, flexible work hours and family-friendly benefits to all of our employees.
- Retirement Plans
- Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Parental Leave
- Support for Community Involvement
How To Apply
Click “Apply” below to fill in the application form!
- Remote Job Location United States
- Salary Offer to be discussed
- Experience Level Entry Level
- Education Level Non Specific
- Working Hours to be arranged (full time based )
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page