- Job Title: Video Editor
- Hiring Organization: BuddyBoss
- Company Website: https://www.buddyboss.com/
- Remote Locations: Worldwide
- Job Type: Remote, Full-Time
Role Description and Expectations:
In this day and age every other format of content is being replaced by video. BuddyBoss is looking for a highly skilled Video and Motions Graphic Animator to join us. Not only do we need this person to help us with Video Production, but also lead creation of a World Class Studio in our office. We are looking to hire the best talent out there to be able to work in a fast paced, content driven, video frenzy organization that even produces video on how to make your coffee in the office.
- Design graphic illustration and assets that are needed for video editing.
- Produce, edit, and animate videos that will be used by the company internally and externally.
- Direct and shoot videos with proper knowledge in operating equipment and cinematography.
- Design and animate assets to be used in various mediums.
- Create animated videos using 2D and/or 3D software.
- Have the design head review your output and apply revisions if necessary in a very timely manner.
- Upload your design output to a Cloud service, Slack, Trello, or ClickUp and have your designs approved by the project managers.
- Collaborate and communicate closely with Project Managers, co-designers, or directly with the client as needed.
- Organize and accomplish design tasks based on priority or urgency.
- Complete tasks on or before the given deadline.
- Accomplish design projects with little or no supervision.
- Attend scrums and contribute ideas or design input to the project campaign.
- Effectively translate written or verbal tasks into remarkable design assets.
- Report any design errors that affect the visual aesthetics of the company’s branding to the appropriate project manager.
- Highly skilled in motion graphic design preferred
- Strong portfolio/reel demonstrating a clean and modern aesthetic
- Uses industry best practices in storyboarding, cinematography, audio recording and lighting
- Expert knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, especially Premiere Pro, Photoshop, Illustrator and After Effects
- Strong working knowledge in video editing software
- Strong understanding of theory and aesthetics of graphics creation, colour creation, video editing and audio mixing
- Exceptional visual design skills with an emphasis on conceptual storytelling
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work with a range of individuals as needed in the creation of projects
- Strength and versatility in working on different styles and formats of projects, including but not exclusive to explainers, mini-documentary, promotional, brand elements and ads
- Experience in upholding brand and style guidelines
- Strong working knowledge of the strengths and limitations of presentation technology including aspect ratios, projectors, sound, and video equipment
- Strong working knowledge of image formats, resolution, and size to support multiple communication platforms
- Bachelor’s Degree in Video Production, Film, Broadcasting, or relevant field preferred.
- Three (3) years’ extensive knowledge and experience in the entire video and photo production process including pre-production, scripting, storyboarding, production, post-production and managing production projects.
How To Apply:
Click “Apply” below to fill in the application form!
- Remote Job Location Anywhere
- Salary Offer to be discussed
- Experience Level Mid Level
- Education Level Bachelor's Degree
- Working Hours to be arranged (full time based )
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page