- Job Title Video Editor
- Hiring Organization Dan Martell SaaS Academy
- Company Website https://www.danmartell.com/
- Remote Locations US
- Job Type Remote, Full-Time
Commitment: 25-40 hours per week for 2 months, with the ability to continue the contract as needed
Before You Join The SaaS Academy Team
How to CRUSH Your Application to SaaS Academy
About SaaS Academy
The SaaS Academy Team is on a mission to help Software as a Service (SaaS) companies grow to new heights through world-class coaching and training.
Our CEO, Dan Martell is an award-winning entrepreneur and investor who has founded multiple companies. He was named Canada’s top angel investor and he’s completed over 100+ investments with amazing companies like Udemy, Intercom, and Unbounce.
About the Role
We are looking for a contract team member to help with our increased demand for video production for our SaaS Academy Program. This person will be a motivated, successful video editor who can provide a high volume of professional-quality work under a tight deadline. The scope of this project will include 40-50 videos requiring video content reduction, splicing, and adding an intro, outro, and opening thumbnail. We are looking to have Phase I of this project completed by mid-January.
Here are the three primary components of the contract Video Editor role:
- Content Reduction: This candidate will be experienced in content reduction, helping us to decrease footage from 1.5 hours to under half an hour across 50 separate videos, ensuring concise and engaging content.
- Splicing: This candidate will be able to splice our current content to create a seamless flow between different shots, scenes, and sequences.
- Intro, Outro, and Thumbnail Creation: This candidate should possess the ability to craft and integrate cohesive intros, outros, and thumbnails for each video, contributing to a polished and visually appealing presentation that engages our clients from start to finish.
- 3+ years of video editing experience
- Experience with producing a high volume of high-quality work in a short amount of time
- Experience creating intros, outros, and thumbnails
- Efficient and organized
- Compensation: This is a contract position. $25-$28 per hour for an estimated 25-40 hours per week for the first 2 months, with the possibility of continuing the contract as needed.
- Please check out the How We Hire section on our website to see what the steps are for our hiring process. Taking the time to apply means a lot to us! If you apply, you’ll hear from us, whether we feel you’re a good match for us, or not, as part of our process.
How To Apply
Click “Apply” below to fill in the application form!
- Remote Job Location United States
- Salary Offer $25-$28 per hour
- Experience Level Mid Level
- Education Level Non Specific
- Working Hours to be arranged (full time based )
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page