- Job Title: Video Editor
- Hiring Company: Jellysmack
- Company Website: https://jellysmack.com/
- Remote Locations: Worldwide
- Job Type: Remote, Full-Time
This project is fully remote
Jellysmack is the global creator company that detects and develops the world’s most talented video creators on social media. Currently home to over 600 influential Creators, including Brad Mondo, Bailey Sarian, and Emmymade, Jellysmack optimizes, operates, and distributes creator-made video content to Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, TikTok, Twitter, and YouTube. The company’s creator strategy builds upon its success in scaling its own original content channels in beauty (“Beauty Studio”), soccer (“Oh My Goal”), gaming (“Gamology”), and more.
- Jellysmack never imposes minimums or maximums on the amount of work you do. That means you edit as many or as few videos as you want.
- Decide when you start a project and manage your schedule, from anywhere in the world.* We value flexibility, but like all freelance gigs, we set deadlines for projects once you’ve accepted them.
We welcome all languages from Korean, Hindi, Spanish, Italian, German, Portuguese, Dutch, and many more. Get in touch if you can speak more than one language!
- Step 1: Apply to become a JellyStudio Freelancer
- Step 2: Pass the technical test and workshop
- Step 3: Edit when it best fits your schedule!
- Step 4: Get paid for each video edit
Learn from the best
JellyStudio aims to deliver edits that take our creators’ content to the next level.
- You’ll have access to an expert community of editors, and the latest and greatest content trends that have given Jellysmack a wider reach than some of the world’s largest media groups.
- Jellysmack’s powerful technology gives you valuable feedback, enabling you to hone your craft.
- Create dynamic videos for Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, Snapchat or YouTube
- Adding editorial understanding to the production of each video
- Finding the most effective ways to adapt content from YouTube to Facebook
- Using Jellysmack’s technology to maximize video performance
- Strong communication skills (English is a must)
- You must have a valid Adobe license with access to Adobe Creative Cloud
- Have experience in editing, especially for social media platforms
- Are passionate about video content on social media
- Perfectly master Adobe Premiere Pro
- A machine that is capable of editing video content
- A stable internet connection for file transfer
- Are creative, passionate, efficient and cool
You must ensure you have the correct documentation to justify your Freelance activity, please see a list of documents needed below:
- URT number, or VAT tax return number attached to your freelance status
- Valid Passport or ID
- a legal Adobe Creative Cloud license
How To Apply:
Click “Apply” to fill in the application form!
- Remote Job Location Anywhere
- Salary Offer to be discussed
- Experience Level Junior Level, Mid Level
- Education Level Non Specific
- Working Hours to be arranged (full time based )
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page