Company Website: https://wpbuffs.com/
Remote Locations: Worldwide
Job Type: Part Time
WP Buffs is the very best 24/7 technical support partner for any individual, business or organization with a WordPress website. Building strong and long-lasting relationships with our customers is our highest priority. We’re looking to add A players to our team who are obsessed with making customers and partners happy, being a core member of an ambitious team and a creating a digital world filled with magnificent WordPress websites. If this sounds like you, read on!
Your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to make WP Buffs a leader in the WordPress space when it comes to video and turn our customers, partners, and audience into raving WP Buffs fans!
This job is for accomplished video editors and YouTube marketers. You don’t need to be a senior videographer with 20 years of experience, but you do need to have solid video editing skills and experience growing a YouTube channel.
WordPress content management experience is also a requirement.
Rest assured, we’ll fully test and vet your skills during the interview process. We need a video marketer who can tackle execution of our vision when it comes to videos as well as help when it comes to strategy.
Salary for this position is completely dependent on your experience, location, technical skills, how well you can help us tackle the outcomes for this position and the competencies you can display as a member of this team. This is something we’re happy to discuss once you’ve gotten further along in the application process.
WP Buffs is a revenue-funded business, meaning we have to be selective with our spending. We cannot afford exorbitant salaries like massive, funded companies can. If you’re looking for a big payday or a salary commensurate with a $100M+ company, you probably shouldn’t apply because you’ll be disappointed with our offer from a financial perspective. But if working remotely, joining a fantastic team, working on fun, challenging WordPress problems and coming to a place where you rate of learning will increase exponentially all gets your blood pumping, we’d love you to apply.
- Create, manage and drive regular growth (subscribers, views, etc) of WP Buffs YouTube channel
- Ensure YouTube videos are positioned well to rank well in YouTube & Google searches
- Manage and drive regular growth (views, engagement, etc) of WP Buffs Webinar series.
- Make sure all video content compliments content on our existing blog and help those posts perform better in tandem with the growth of the YouTube channel
- Communicate efficiently and simply in fluent and error-free English
- Be an active participant in the company culture by being present and communicating with the team in Slack regularly
It’s not just technical support skills you need to be a Buff. It’s the right attitude with which you come to work with every day.
- Practice radical transparency
- Make decisions and own them
- Take customer-focused action
- Deliver exceptional results on-time
- Double check all work for completeness and correctness
- Lead by example
- Always have the backs of other Buffs
- Work full days during your shift
If you’re confident you can live and breath these values, you’ll be a good fit for our team!
With most remote jobs, working remotely is the only plus. Not here. Yes, you’ll be working hard. And that means you’ll be well taken care of.
- Unlimited vacation
- Work remotely
- Travel budget
- Flexible work schedule
- Gym pass
- Unlimited books
- Equipment & technology budget
- Professional development budget
- 3 months of parental leave
- Full benefits coverage
- Coworking space
How To Apply:
Click “Apply” below to process your Job application!
- Remote Job Location Globe
- Salary Offer completely dependent on your experience, location, technical skills
- Experience Level Mid Level
- Education Level unspecified
- Working Hours Flexible work schedule
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page