- Job Title Visual Designer
- Hiring Organization 10up
- Company Website https://10up.com/
- Remote Locations Worldwide
- Job Type Remote, Full-Time
10up is an award-winning full-service digital agency with a customer-centric service model and unrivaled leadership in open platforms and tools for digital makers and content creators. 10up’s services include user experience and interactive design, content strategy and creation, website and app engineering, SEO and online revenue strategy, and managed services. Our 250+ distributed team members provide end-to-end digital project expertise.
10up has a diverse client roster that includes Fortune 500 companies, influential content publishers, innovative startups, and impactful nonprofits. We’ve worked with some of the biggest names in the industry, such as Facebook, Google, Microsoft, Starbucks, ESPN, The New York Times Co., and Walmart.
10up has been leading the remote workforce movement for 10+ years. Our teams are distributed across six continents and 29 countries. All of our positions are fully remote (and always will be), and are open to applicants all around the world.
- Lead workshops/discussions with clients, driving towards an understanding of brand promise, emotion, mood, and expectations.
- Create mood boards / storyboards, animations, illustrations, style tiles, and other representations of design directions to guide clients through design processes.
- Design innovative, engaging, responsive layouts and experiences for web & mobile.
- Present design solutions to client stakeholders, communicating not only what design decisions have been made but the rationale behind those decisions, anchoring design in the functional and emotional goals of the site.
- Collaborate with user experiences designers on wireframes, sitemaps, and page level interactions, as well as with front end engineers on interactive prototypes and production-ready web experiences.
- Refine design solutions through iterationsfrom sketches to comps and on to real in-browser realizations with an eye toward true interactivity and multi-device reality.
- Develop style guides, annotated comps, user guides, and other deliverables designed to preserve the essential elements of an overall design solution through development and into maintenance.
- At least three years experience with visual design for web and mobile.
- Solid understanding of the web as a medium: HTML, CSS, web typography, responsive design, and what it means to realize designs in a multi-device world.
- Demonstrated portfolio of compelling, engaging digital solutions and an ability to define what makes them successful.
- Strong understanding of web interactions: patterns, best practices, common challenges, and solutions to those challenges.
- Have a collaborative, self-motivated, “always-learning” spirit, interested in identifying and solving the web’s design challenges one experience at a time.
- Experience with Sketch (preferred) and/or Adobe Creative Suite.
Nice to have
- Experience with InVision.
- Experience with the capabilities of WordPress as a platform, including the use of WordPress beyond typical blog use cases.
- Understanding of content strategy, publishing workflows, and content management platforms.
- Formal design education.
- Remote working experience appreciated.
How To Apply
Click “Apply” below to fill in the application form!
- Remote Job Location Anywhere
- Salary Offer to be discussed
- Experience Level Mid Level
- Education Level Associate Degree, Bachelor's Degree
- Working Hours to be arranged (full time based )
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page