At Singularity University, we transform how leaders think about the future and guide them in building new capabilities to get there successfully. Our direct to consumer offerings such as Online Courses, Digital Memberships, and executive education programs enable global leaders to better understand and anticipate the potential impact of exponential technologies and take action.
We re seeking a Senior Manager, Online Learning Growth Marketing to join our Consumer Marketing Team to create campaigns that drive acquisition and awareness at scale. You will play a pivotal role on our team to lead the strategy and execution of multi-channel campaigns that feed our fast-growing offerings of digital paid memberships and online courses.
- Develop and execute omnichannel demand gen strategy including SEM, paid social, retargeting, content syndication, and display advertising campaigns.
- Manage the day-to-day execution, optimization, and reporting of digital marketing campaigns, delivering meaningful growth in acquisition, retention, and win back.
- Develop and execute campaigns to hit aggressive new lead acquisition and revenue goals via digital channels across owned, earned, and paid media.
- Apply an experimenter s mindset to drive multiple experiments per week, measuring and capturing learnings to drive iterative growth in new customer acquisition as well as Average Revenue Per User.
- Ensure programs are optimized for tracking, reporting results, and evaluating success.
- Translate business goals into quarterly and annual growth marketing plans.
- Build and deploy email marketing programs in partnership with Content and Marketing Ops teams.
- Devise nurture campaigns to guide prospects through all stages of their customer journey.
- Coordinate with Product, Content, Social, PR, and Sales and external vendors to ensure campaigns are properly executed, optimized, measured and reported.
- 5+ years of experience driving customer acquisition activities for digital consumer products.
- A strong track record delivering results across all online significantly scaling customer acquisition.
- Demonstrated copywriting skills for landing pages, ads, and more.
- Strong experience setting up and running A/B test and Conversion Rate Optimization in a digital organization.
- Organized, detail-oriented and excellent project management skills.
- Thorough understanding of digital advertising platforms and strategies.
- Self-starter with an entrepreneurial bias toward action.
- Comfort managing multiple assignments and competing priorities in a fast-paced environment.
About You (we’d like it if you have):
- Experience with SaaS products, management consulting services, and/or educational courses and programs.
- Knowledge of Salesforce and Marketo.
- SQL knowledge.
Impact & Influence:
- This is a full-time, exempt position.
- The position reports to the Director, Consumer Marketing
- The position primary work location will be at SU headquarters, Moffett Field, CA, or remote within the United States.
Why Work at Singularity University?
Singularity University is a B Corp blending for-profit structure with mission-based vision and values. We aspire to impact billions of lives globally using exponential technologies, and we see these technologies as massive opportunities for growth, innovation, and value creation.
- Health coverage with generous employer contributions.
- A full suite of additional benefits (disability, life insurance, FSA/HSA, Employee Assistance Program, etc.).
- Equity in Singularity University for all employees.
- Unlimited paid time off.
- 401(k) plan.
- Free employee access to Singularity workshops and learning events.
- Connect with some of the greatest minds in Silicon Valley and beyond.
The following statements define who we are and what we stand for, both within our community and with our employees:
- We are creating a future of abundance that is bright, equitable and leaves no one behind.
- We are not bystanders. We act with purpose, leveraging exponential technologies to definitively solve humanity s greatest challenges.
- We lead courageously and set an example for changing the world. We do no harm and refuse to compromise others for our own benefit. Our passion for the well-being of humanity drives our action.
- We are a community of inclusion, collaboration, and deep connection in which every individual is integral to success and the greatest ideas are often those never heard before.
- We cultivate a critical mindset that is empathetic, understanding, and respectful of all points of view.We make decisions based on evidence and logic which push boundaries and redefine possibility.
- We take Moonshots, thinking big and taking risks to solve problems and impact billions of lives. We believe that big dreams, strong collaboration, and powerful tools create an unstoppable force for good.
- Together, we can solve any challenge we encounter.
- We are exponential.
How To Apply:
Click on the Apply button below to process a job application for this position!
- Remote Job Location US
- Salary Offer To be arranged
- Experience Level 5-8-years, 8-10-years, 10-years
- Education Level not-required
- Working Hours To be arranged
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page